sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Savannah's POV:

Savannah's POV:

The past few days at practice I spent my time coming up with a tumble routine for my solo. I had a good idea of what I wanted my routine to look like, but I was having trouble sticking my landings.

For what felt like the seven hundredth time, I went through the tumble passes that I wanted to include in my final routine. Sydney and Olivia spent the day trying to help me perfect my tumbling, per my request.

I took every single piece of advice that they offered me, but nothing seemed to help. Every time I landed I still couldn't stick it, at this point I was getting frustrated.

"Nothing is helping, no matter what I try I just can't stick it." I huffed full of agitation.

"Girl, you need to relax you're killing the floor game, mastering it will take time. You haven't done this in years, practice makes perfect." Sydney said to me reassuringly.

"Vanna how about you quit for the day?" Olivia suggested.

I could tell Olivia knew my vibes were off. I nodded while pacing on the practice mat in the corner of the field.

"Okay." I said in agreement.

My muscles were getting tired anyway. To avoid another injury, quitting for the day was probably the best decision.

I went over to sit on the bench to take a drink of water and noticed Patrick was doing the same from across the field while sitting next to Travis.

I also noticed that Patrick had been distancing himself from everyone except Travis lately.

I wonder how his talk with Brittany went the other day? She probably prohibited him from conversing with anyone from the female species ever again.

Whatever the case may be, I really didn't care. I just wanted to avoid pissing off barbie at all costs.

After practice was over I went straight home, I was so frustrated with myself. I couldn't stick my landings no matter how hard I tried, I needed to decompress.

It was Friday night, and I was supposed to meet Patrick at Arrowhead for our competition I 'challenged' him to the other day.

Given how vicious Brittany has been acting lately, I wasn't gonna partake in anything having to do with Patrick anymore. I was over him and his stupidly perfect girlfriend.

When I finally got home after a long day, I decided to stay in and make myself dinner. I made chicken and veggies.

I took my plate into the living room and sat in front of the TV and turned on Grey's Anatomy. Just as I got comfortable, my door bell rang.

Ugh, really? Who could possibly be at my door right now?

"Coming!" I yelled as I ran to the front door setting my dinner plate down on the counter as I ran by it.