ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

The next morning Sydney, Liv, and I got ready for practice together

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The next morning Sydney, Liv, and I got ready for practice together. The AFC Championship game was only a few days away.

Since the game was home, Sydney and Olivia wanted me to perform my tumble routine. Today at practice I was gonna work on just that so my performance would be immaculate in time for game day.

I was excited to see Patrick today and hear all about the basketball game he and Trav went to yesterday.

The the three of us got up and changed into our workout clothes for practice. When we were all ready, we hopped into Sydney's car and headed to Arrowhead.

I went over my tumble routine as soon as we got out on the field. I stuck every landing, and hit every beat on cue. It was like I never stopped, when in reality I hadn't done my routine in weeks.

"Savannah, you are truly incredible." Olivia said with a smile after I finished my routine. I smiled back at her before I spoke.

"Thanks." I said sweetly.

"Girl you are crazy good at gymnastics. Even when you take long ass breaks you're still amazing." Sydney said in awe. I chuckled at Sydney's compliment and smiled at her.

"I wouldn't be here without you guys." I said looking at Sydney and Olivia with a sweet smile. Olivia and Sydney put their arms around me and smiled.

"Nonsence sweetie, the talent is all you." Sydney said playfully, Olivia nodded in agreement while smiling.

I smiled widely at my best friends kind words. They supported me endlessly, and I couldn't be more thankful for them both.

My eyes wandered down field where the players were practicing. I saw Patrick sitting in the sideline drinking from a water bottle while taking a break. I looked over at Olivia, but before I could even say anything she spoke.

"Go." Olivia demanded with a wide smile. I chuckled and smiled at her sweetly.

"Thanks Liv." I said happily. Olivia nodded while crossing her arms.

"Yeah, yeah." Olivia joked as I walked away towards the bench Patrick was sitting on.

Patrick's eyes were glued on the field intently, watching his teammates make plays and catching the balls thrown from a machine. I walked up beside him without him knowing and sat next to him quietly before I spoke.

"Hey baby!" I said loudly while putting an arm around Patrick. He immediately jumped in his seat and whipped around to face me.

"Holy shit Savannah, you scared the shit outta me." Patrick said while laughing at me slightly.

"I'm good at that apparantly." I said with a smile recalling the times I had scared him in the past. Patrick chuckled at my comment before he spoke.

ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴏғ ғᴀᴛᴇ || 𝓟. 𝓜𝓪𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें