ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Mary Ann's wedding was at a vineyard in Kansas City, it was extremely big

 Mary Ann's wedding was at a vineyard in Kansas City, it was extremely big. The actual ceremony took place in a separate, huge, and beautifully decorated room full of chairs and white rose petals scattered everywhere.

Patrick, Travis, Sydney, Olivia, and I decided we wanted to sit together to await the wedding ceremony to commense.

When we finally got seated, there was a decent amount of people on the bride and the groom's side.

"Wow this is beautiful.." I said as I sat down taking in all the beautiful decor.

Patrick put a hand on my thigh, his touch gave me goosebumps causing me to look over at him.

"Nah, I have the best view in the entire room." Patrick said sweetly with a smile as looked me in the eyes.

I smiled at his sweet comment and put my head on his shoulder as he put an arm around me.

I stayed nestled in Patrick's arms until the bride entered the room and started walking down the isle, then we all stood up.

Mary Ann had the most gorgeous wedding dress, it was a ball gown with the right amount of beading and tulle. She looked absolutely beautiful, but the vows were even more beautiful.

The vows were always my favorite part of a wedding ceremony, you could always tell the pure love between the newly weds by hearing their vows. It was so beautiful and heartwarming all at the same time.

After they both read their vows, the priest closed the bible in his hands as he looked the bride and groom in the eyes.

"You may kiss the bride." As soon as those words came out of the priest's mouth, Paul took ahold of Mary Ann and kissed her.

After their kiss Paul picked Mary Ann up bridal style, of course and carried her out of the room. The entire room filled with laughter, cheering, and clapping.

The massive crowd immediately started filing out of the room, and it became super crowded really quick.

Patrick, Travis, Olivia, and I decided to stay seated until most of the guests cleared out of the room.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm excited to start drinking." Travis said looking at us while laughing. Sydney looked at Travis and shook her head at him.

"Us cheerleaders are far more excited to start dancing.. am I right?" Sydney asked with a smile while looking over at Olivia and I. Before we even could answer Sydney's question another voice interrupted our conversation.

"Us coaches would much rather start drinking." A familiar voice suddenly spoke.

"Hey, what's up Coach Reid?" Patrick greeted his coach happily with a smile. Coach Reid smiled back at him and spoke.