ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

Only one thing was on my mind right now, Patrick Mahomes

Only one thing was on my mind right now, Patrick Mahomes. I needed to tell him how proud I am of him and how amazing he truly is. I scanned mid field trying to spy him through the sea of press.

"Oh fuck it!" I shouted before running full speed towards the massive crowd.

"Girl where in the hell are you going!?" Sydney shouted to me curiously. I turned to face Sydney slightly while still running.

"To find my man, you coming?" I asked Sydney curiously knowing full well she wanted to see Travis just as much as I wanted to see Patrick. Sydney smiled at me and caught up to me and ran beside me.

"You do realize that Patrick is gonna have the press up his ass for at least the next three hours right?" Sydney asked me curiously as we continued running.

"Yeah, I figured as much. I don't even care I need to see him." I said with a smile as we reached the swarm of press. Sydney and I pushed our way through the crowd until Sammy Watkins spotted me and immediately hugged me.

"Ay Savannah! We're Superbowl champs baby!" Sammy yelled as he spun me around while hugging me. I laughed and smiled at his happiness.

"You guys all earned it, like holy shit." I said while chuckling slightly. Sammy smiled at me and nodded before he spoke.

"You killed it out there too with your flips and shit." Sammy said with a smile. I simple chuckled at his comment before responding.

"Thanks Sammy, but have you seen yourself killin' it out there catchin' and shit?" I asked Sammy playfully. Sammy laughed at my comment before giving me a fist bump.

"Ay, I'll see you later homie." Sammy said with a smile before walking away. Sydney and I kept scoping out the crowd trying to find Travis and Patrick.

"I don't see them anywhere." Sydney sighed before looking over at me.

"HEY! YOU BETTA GET OVER HERE AND GIVE ME SOME SUGAR MISS THANG! CUZ WE'RE CHAMPS BABY!" A man screamed from behind us.