Chapter 47🌹

Mulai dari awal

2 hours later..

I waited outside for bri to come and pick me up but she was taking a while. Taylor was already gone so I couldn't ask her.

"Hey" this boy said.

"Uh hey?" I said.

"What's yo name mamas?"

the fuck?

"Brittany" I said dryly.

"Mm I'm Antonio."

"Ok"

Bri finally pulled up and honked the horn.

"Ight ma imma holla at you later." He said.

I got in the car and we pulled off.

"My bad I lost track of time." Bri said.

"It's ok."

"So who that lil boy you was talking to?"

"He came up to me talm bout some what's yo name mamas and I told him my name."

"Ian never heard a 12 year old say what's yo name mamas." Bri said while laughing.

"Then when I left he said Ight imma holla at you later." I said while laughing.

"Yeah he definitely taking tips from his brother." Bri said.

We both laughed.

"Can you sign this permission slip so I can participate in this performance with the local high school?"

"Yeah just remind me when we get home."

Christian

I walked in the trap and sat on the couch next to Dj.

"wassup nigga."Dj said.

"Wasspoppin."

"We went up there to see cam not to long ago they talm bout we can't see him."

"Yeah I know Laniah changed it to where only she can see him."

"Let's pull up on this bitch then." Dj said.

"We gone pull up on her ass soon."

Some girl who usually buy drugs from us walked passed me and Dj. Dj looked at me and busted out laughing.

"That bitch stank!" He said.

I started laughing, "that bitch shitty."

Brianna

I called Brittany downstairs to get the permission slip I signed.

*Knock knock*

I went to the door and looked out the peep hole, cam mom was outside. I opened the door.

"heeeey baby" she said while hugging me.

"heeey ma." I said as I closed the door.

"i was over in there area and was going to see cam but I decided to stop by here first to see you and brit since y'all don't call me." She said while sitting in the couch.

"I was gone call you today. They not letting nobody see Cam, Laniah done did some where only she can see him."

"I know that's a damn lie! This bitch trying it why haven't nobody killed her ass yet I'm tired of her shits."

"Ma calm down we gone figure out a way to change it back Chris told us to wait before confronting her tho."

"I'll be damned if I let this bitch get away with me not being able to see my son. You know where she live at?" She said while getting up.