Mitchie Pt 2 (FTO and Landon)

Start bij het begin

"We're in here because usually, there would be a guild meeting right now. "

"Well, that explains everyone being here at once but, that doesn't explain your mopey attitudes." Ritchie put his hands on his hips looking at all of us with a raised eyebrow.

"No one's seen Brandon today. Actually, no one's really talked or seen him since he left to visit you a few days ago." David spoke up, muffled because his head was against the table.

"Ok... That's weird? Lucas, why do you look like a zombie? Your face looks like Michael."

"Maybe it's because of someone running away from me after SOMEONE spilled some beans." I groan out.

Ritchie's eyes widened a little at that, then he looked at me. "Do you think...?"

"He's avoiding me? Yes. Is it your fault? Mostly. Do I like him back? Of course! Have I tried to talk to him yet he just flies or runs away before I get close? No duh." I responded sassily before gently slamming my head on the table.

Ritchie sighs. "Well, I can agree it's my fault. He probably wasn't ready to share it. Where is he cause I'll try and talk to him."

"Last we saw him, he's in your shared house." I replied as I hear the cackle of electricity behind me. I turned around and Ritchie was gone.

"So... What did you mean by 'Brandon's avoiding you'?" Inmo asked curiously.

My face went red when I remember why. "Uhhh... Oh god." I look down as I continue. "He's avoiding me because he likes me. But when Ritchie said it out loud, I heard it then ran away and hid in the ocean. Now Brandon doesn't think I like him back..." A singular tear ran down my face.

David saw this and hugged my side like a brother would, so I hugged him back as a few more slow tears came down.

"Calm down, Lucas. Hopefully, Ritchie can convince him otherwise. Y'know they're twins so, Ritchie would be the one to get his head straight." (Excuse me? Did u say get his head 'straight'? Nada, not on my watch >:3)

I smiled a little as David kept hugging me and I heard light chatter coming from the others around us.

Hopefully Ritchie can convince him... I really do like him...

(Ritchie's POV)

I storm-blinked to the front of our house to see if my twin was inside. I'm an idiot for saying his crush out loud, especially in front of his crush! But to be fair, I didn't know Lucas was going to stand right behind Brandon?! Anyways, he probably wasn't ready for it to be said yet.

I knocked at the front door, even if it is also my house. "Brandon?"

No answer.

I turned the knob and walked in slowly. It was dark, no lights were on except for one.

"Brandon?" I call abit louder than before, but I still don't get a response. This was starting to worry me a bit. I walk up the stairs and towards our bedroom door to see a dim light coming from inside.

I knock at the door and call him again. "Brandon? Are you inside?"

I thought I didn't hear anything till I heard a faint "Go away".

He's really starting to worry me. I ignored his request and opened the door to see him, curled up in a corner with his head in his knees.

" I said go away-" He paused mid-sentence when he saw me. He looked worse than normal. His skin is slightly pale, he has small bags under his eyes, not like Michael's, and he looks like he hasn't eaten in a few days.

I rush over to his side and pull his head into my chest ad I hug him. "Brandon, you have to take care of yourself." I whispered softly as he hesitantly hugged back. "When was the last time you ate or even slept?"

"I couldn't be bothered... I think I ate when I got back from visiting you. Haven't slept since you disappeared and Michael found you..." My eyes widen a little.

He hasn't eaten or slept in a few days? How hard is he taking this?

"That was a few days ago! You need to look after yourself! Come on, we're going to get you something to eat." I pull him up and out of the room, down to the kitchen and place him at the table.

I walked over to the kitchen, grabbed a few things from the fridge and made him a sandwich. Then I walk over to him and place it in front of him, then take the seat across from him and sit in it.

"Now, we aren't leaving this house til you get that sandwich in your stomach." I say sternly to him. He looks down at the sandwich, then at me, then at the sandwich again before pinching bits of the sandwich off to eat it.

I sigh as this may take awhile. "Brother. We are not sitting here all day. Come on, once you finish eating, I'm taking you into the guildhall so that you can have a chat with a certain male."

He instantly looks back at me and nearly chokes on his food. "I can't talk to him! He'll just reject me or hide away from me like he did before." He looks back at the sandwich and begins to pinch it again.

"How do you know he'll reject you if you haven't talked to him? Brandon, Lucas has been trying to talk to you the last few days now. You just run away from him before he gets a chance to say he likes you back!" I reply with a big smirk on my face.

He looks at me again, this time with hope and relief in his eyes. "Really?!"

"Uh huh. So, hurry up and eat your lunch so that you two can sort your love problems out." Brandon's face turns a bright red as he eats his sandwich at a quicker pace than before.

Back with Lucas...

(Lucas' POV)

What if Brandon gave up?! What if Ritchie can't convince him?!

Crazy thoughts go through my mind as David is still hugging me and rubbing my back in an attempt to calm me down. Tears are running down my face slowly as the thoughts come rolling into my mind.

"Raindrop, calm down. Ritchir will sort him out and hopefully you two lovebirds will sort this whole problem out."

I blushed intensly but I blushed even more when Ritchie and Brandon come walking into the guildhall together. "Hello everyone!"

I jump out of David's grip and tackled Brandon into a hug, startling him enough to make us crash to the floor. "Brandon!"

"Oof! Did you have to tackle-" I didn't let him finish as I smashed my lips on his. His eyes widened in shock but then he eventually kissed back, placing his hands on my hips as I had my own hands on his chest, holding me up.

I heard squealing in the background but didn't care to see who. I'm just focusing on the man below me.

When we pulled apart, I smiled down on him as he smiled back up. "I missed you over the last few days!" I hug/cuddle him on the floor.

"Sorry. I just thought you were gonna reject me cause you hid the first time Ritchir said it." He hugged/cuddled back.

"I didn't know how to take the information correctly. But I like you too!" I gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Thank god you two are together. Now, Ritchie. Hand me ma coins!" Ritchie groaned as he pulled out 4 coins and handed them to a very happy David.

"Did you bet on us?"

"Yep. I said I bet Ritchie that you two will have your first kiss on the floor."

"And I said it will be in the garden." Ritchie grumbled. We all laughed and enjoyed the rest of the day. Me and Brandon became official and everything was going smoothly in Divinus Magia.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

That was alot to write! Took me about 4 hrs to think of what to write, then to actually write it!

Next one is also FTO then SNO the FTO again!! :3

-HangryWolf!

P.S I went a little 'overboard' with this because I couldn't think of what else to write :3