12 I'll Be Watching You

Start from the beginning

It meant that he did care. Enough to punish me for my bad behaviour as much as to reward me for my good behaviour. I was letting my imagination think of all the many ways I could be disciplined or rewarded and I shifted in my seat.

I wanted him to do bad things to me. I grinned at the thought. Then I frowned. He said he would never ask me to do anything against the law. Dammit. I was pretty sure what I was thinking of would be against the law.

The bell rang and I jumped from the sound of it. I looked over at the homework and jotted it into my book quickly, letting the other students file out before I made any attempt at getting up. Once they were gone I would grab my crutches and leave.

"Are you ready?" I looked up at the deep voice and felt my stomach tighten. I nodded wordlessly. He grabbed my packed up bag and helped steady me as I stood up. "Let's go."

"Yes Sir."

*

"Lukas honey. Come into the sitting room please." Her voice was sickly sweet and it put me on guard as I came in the door. She was smiling. This couldn't be good for me. I held in my sigh and moved on my crutches to the room she mentioned.

"Sure. What is it?" I asked as she opened the door and gave me a little shove inside. If she wasn't standing right behind me, I would have turned around and left right away. That was probably why she waited for me to go first.

"Hello Lukas. We came to see how you were doing." A man I didn't even know said to me with a sympathetic gaze. It was fake, but he at least acknowledged my current state of brokenness.

"Lukas, I am so sorry! You poor thing. Is there anything I can do?" Her voice and face was familiar, and I vaguely recalled that it was the girl from the party. I couldn't for the life of me recall her name though.

"Thank you for your concern. I will heal eventually on my own." I muttered as I tried to make my way to a seat in the room. The damn girl was getting in the way and I was getting annoyed by the fussing.

"Are you sure I can't help you? Daddy, it was all my fault. Lukas saved me from falling down the stairs that night." She was looking at me like I was her saviour, and I was just confused.

I was positive that was not how things had gone down that night, but I doubted anyone would listen to me at this point anyways. I bit my tongue and listened to the man apologizing for his daughter and my mother eating up the attention on my behalf.

I just sat there in pain and willed them to go away. I wasn't listening too closely, but as soon as the girl started talking about taking me out to the movies I cleared my throat over the beginnings of an acceptance from my mother.

"I'm not really up for anything like that. Thank you for the offer though. Mother, I am very tired from school. May I be excused to go lay down please?" I said in a firm but tired tone. She looked at me in surprise. Probably because I used 'please' in the sentence.

"Of course dear. How remiss of me. You had a long day at school. Go ahead to your room." She said with a benevolent air. I got up and slowly left the room after saying goodbye to the two visitors. Once I made it to the bottom of the stairs, I stopped and sighed.

"You did very well, Lukas. I am so proud of you." The warm voice had my eyes closing and my head leaned back in pleasure.

"Thank you Sir." I murmured. I gasped as he lifted me up in his arms and mounted the stairs to take me up to my room. I held onto his broad shoulder and laid the other hand on his lapel. It was amazing how he could toss me around like this.

My heart raced and I avoided looking at his face as he brought me into my room and sat me down to change. He loosened my tie and removed it. I felt him slide the jacket carefully off of my shoulders. I reached up to unbutton my shirt and his fingers casually flicked my hand aside.

My heart thudded hard as I looked up to see his face in concentration as he slid the buttons from their holes. My shirt shimmied off my arms once loose from my pants, and was pulled away. I shivered and held still as he bent over my lap to take off my shoes.

"May I assist you?" He asked first. I didn't look, but I nodded my head. His fingertips grazed the skin at my waist as he unbuttoned my trousers. I felt him work them off my legs carefully. I felt energized despite my exhaustion. Adrenaline coursed through my veins.

I laid back and lifted my hips. His fingers dragged the silken material of my boxers down my legs and off. I stared up at the ceiling and regulated my breathing like he showed me to keep my excitement quiet. My socks came off after too. I closed my eyes.

"Lift your legs." His voice flowed over my senses. I did as he asked, and felt the soft fabric of my pajamas sliding up my legs. My hips lifted to have them settled on my waist with a warm hand smoothing them. I could feel myself stir, so I sat up in order to slightly hide it. "Arms up."

I lifted my arms forward so he could get my arms into the shirt holes. Then felt him pull it over my head and down my torso. When he was done, he was seated next to me on the bed. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Thank you Sir." I said to him, looking down after.

"You're welcome, Lukas. Why don't you have a nap before dinner." He rubbed a hand on my back and I nodded obediently.

"Yes Sir." I laid down carefully and nearly purred when his hand stroked my head. I could get used to this feeling. I felt my breathing even out on its own and slowly lost consciousness.

1770