~~~~Author's Note~~~~

Hey guys!!

So we are really coming to the end of our story, and we wanted to share with you guys just how much it means to us that you've followed us this far. Thinking back on this, it's easy to see why we were so devoted. You have to understand, we started this one day from a simple idea one of us came up with and the other ran with. It started as something we thought one or two people would read. 

But now it's something so much greater. 

And we'd like to thank you guys for that, but we don't know how. So, in honor of our fans, of the people who followed all the crazy shenanigans GOT7 and Passion went through together, we'd like to offer some kind of thank you. And we want your input on what you want, since it is for you. Comment below with your suggestions, and we'll seriously take each and every single comment to heart. So literally anything, like a chapter from a different characters perspective, or anything else. But please, we'd love to hear from you! We'll upload these after our After Chapters, just to keep it flowing. 

Also, we figured we should give you a sort of schedule of what the next few months will look like for our page. 

I Got It - Obviously, we'll be doing all fan requests, but we'll also be uploading various chapters that go along with the storyline so far. There will be at least one christmas chapter per couple, and a New Years chapter for each couple (American New Year, not the Korean, sorry!) and at that point, we will end this story entirely. :'( 

Behind The Mask - We've been uploading daily, excluding yesterday when we didn't (Sorry) And we will continue to do so until all the already queued chapters. That's probably about a good six chapters, which we already have lined up to upload, so it will be daily for a bit longer. This story, like I Got It, will have holiday chapters, but we're unsure if we're going to do after chapters, like we have for this one, just because it isn't as popular as I Got It. 

NEW STORY! - That's right. We have another one. We're not very far into it, but believe us, it should be uploaded before the next holiday. If not, you're going to have to deal with the time difference, as it would be around now, in the fall not the winter, or farther in, and we'd rather not inconvinience you. But if you want to guess what we're writing, take a shot! Let's see who can get the closest. 

And I think that's it for now. We'll keep you updated on everything from here on, and we've made the decision that, should you reply to any of our chapters on any of our stories, you will recieve a reply from here on out, that way, first off, you know we've seen it and, second, so you know we're taking in everything you say and using it to better our chapters and our storylines. 

Anyways, have a great day (or night) and happy reading!!

XX Shadow Penman/ Midnight Captures