"Aw, I'm sorry. But, can you do me a favor? I need you to bring me some clothes. I should have a spare duffle bag full of clothes, perfume, body wash, and such and such", I tell her.

"Okay, I'll see you in about an hour", she told me before hanging up.

While I was waiting for her, I ate, unbraided my hair, and caught up on some Spongebob.

By the time she came, the nurses have cleared it safe for me to go home this afternoon. Stacy, being her normal and dramatic self, damn near tackled me as I was standing to get my legs to wake up.

"Camille, I don't care anymore. Don't ever, ever, evaevaevaevaeva, do that again", she cried, wiping away her tears.

I hugged her again and took my bag.

"Didn't plan on it. Uhm, do you mind going to get me some Ben and Jerry's? I'm craving some salted caramel ice cream right about now", I say honestly, and she rolls her eyes.

"Fat ass. Just kidding, I'll be back", she laughed before walking out of the room at her usual fast pace.

I take a hot ass shower and wash my hair. Damn, I missed this feeling, I said to myself, turning the water off. I got dressed in the grey sweatpants, white tank top, and grey Puma furry slides.

I brushed my hair and it was shiny and wavy, but I knew with this heat, it wouldn't stay. I put some curling cream in it and put it in a messy bun until I got home.

While I was brushing my teeth, I started to hear people talking in my room.

"Where the hell is Camille?! She was just- Nurse! Aye, my sister been kidnapped! Call the police!", a girl yelled.

I know that's Chastity by her loud ass voice.

"Mamas, chill out. They wouldn't have let someone leave with her in they're arms. They probably moved her to another room", a male voice said, and she huffed out.

"Then they would of told us, Tae", Chas said, and my mouth drops open.

Tae?! As in, Daviontae from the case?! They go out?! Whaaaaaaaaat?, I thought as I brushed my teeth. I spit the toothpaste out and rinsed with a bottle of water.

I brush myself off before opening the door. "Damn, Chas, I'm hurt that you didn't tell me", I say, acting like I got stabbed in the heart.

She didn't even say anything, she just ran over and tackled me, causing both of us to land on the ground.

I groan and push her fat ass off of me, holding my ribcage.

"Damn bitch, yo' titties got heavier", I cough, sitting up. She hugged me again, and we both sat on the ground.

She cried and I simply stroked her head, looking at Tae.

"Soo, when did y'all become a thing?", I ask with a smirk on my face, and he rubs the back of his neck and looks away.

"Uh, May 27th", he said, and I hear her sniffle.

"Yeah, I'm glad you back though. Someone needs to control her crybaby ass", he jokes, and she takes on of her sandals off and throws it at him.