"You always run away and you always thought you are good at it but you can't run away from me Jessy." Her voice seem to travel all around me causing me to spin trying to catch a glimse of her. 

"Who are you? Show yourself." I spoke my voice shaking even thought I try my hardest not to. 

"There is no turning back on who you are and I will always remind you exactly what you are capable of." Her voice echoed.

Frustration and anger is making me lose all my calmness growling in anger. Her voice is driving me crazy. I roughly swipe through my hair tugging on the roots softly in anger trying hard to concentrate but the more she speaks the more I feel lost in all of this. 

"Who are you?!" I screamed angerily.

"I've killed thousands maybe even millions of innocent humans and when I struck my hand through their flesh and break their bones is so pleasurable that it creates this fire in me and I feel so good. I love hearing them screams and I love running my hands in their blood." 

I see a blurry figure run pass me a sharp sting erupt my skin making me hiss sharply at the fast pain. I try to follow her movement but she's fast. She ran pass me again with such speed it caused me to fall on my back at the force she used. 

I crawl up quickly my heart pounding louder trying to search for the black figure but all I am left staring at is trees. 

"Show yourself!" I yelled forming a fist letting my nails dig in my palms. 

"Don't you understand?!" She laughed condescendingly. 

"Who are you?!" I growled feeling the blood drip on the forrest floor my heart pounding.

She ran around me and with such speed as hers I didn't have time to dodge her when she move towards me knocking me on my back once again. The pain in my spine ran down my body making me flinch at the movement. 

"Don't you get it by now Jessy?" She laughed mockingly. "I am you."

My eyes snapped open wide, I was no longer lying on the ground but staring at a mirror reflecting myself with big black eyes, black spider like veins tracing all over my neck and arms. Blood drip from my hair and hands. A big wide smirk played upon my lips in a taunting kind of way. This mirror reflect everything I fear to be. 

"No," I shook my head looking down at my hands seeing the same blood dripping on mine. "No not again." I cried powerless to the overwhelming fear.

 "Yes this is who are Jessy, this has always been you. You were just scared little girl hidding away that true anger, you're scared to admit you like killing. You like the rush you get when you hear their last breath." She tilt her head.

I shook my head rapidly squeezing my eyes shut trying to drown out her voice but how can I when it's me that is speaking. Insanity is building up inside of me breaking me to pieces. 

"You remember the way the little kids scream for their mommy begging you not to kill them that night in the carnival? Do you remember the blood and the terror in your eyes when they called you monster? Because I remember it so clearly, I bet you do too right Jessy?" Her voice seem to get louder. 

Tears rolled down my face feeling the pain and suffering I gave that night. 

"I didn't want to." I spoke weakly crying softly feeling so helpless.

"Open your eyes Jessy and look at us!!" She screamed making me flinch feeling her presence inches away from my face. "Look at what we have become! Look at me and tell me you're not a monster!"