Melted Ice-Cream

Y/N P.O.V.

It had been many long, stretched hours since my star-struck self was incapable of moving from the lounge, that moment of panic and overwhelming tension continued to circulate through my mind as the scene played over and over like a broken record. He hadn't come back into the main areas of our apartment and I hadn't heard a peep from down the hall. Usually, I would go to check on him but today is a big no-no. So, for the first time in a few hours, I removed myself from the comfort of the lounge to grab a small bowl of ice-cream. Trying to be as quiet as I possibly could be, freezing every time a noise was made, successfully I managed to not force him back out into my presence, putting the tv's volume to 2 and scooping large melted balls of ice-cream into my mouth was enough to calm my jumpy-ness.

Out of the corner of my eye, there was movement. Quickly looking in its direction my sight was stuck with Yoongi's slim figure appearing at the entrance of the hallway. He seemed calm and casual like normal. Almost as if him kissing me, didn't happen at all. I can't lie, I did start to question whether I had fallen asleep and dreamt that happening or if it did in-fact happen. A smug look grew on his face and that was my answer, he knew what he'd done to my brain and he was loving every minute of it.

Yoongi: I'm going out.

There was a brief pause he said something that took me aback a little.

Yoongi: Would you like to join me or you happy to eat your nonexistent ice-cream?

I didn't realise I was staring till he clicked his fingers.

Yoongi: Well, did you want too or no?

Y/N: Sure.

I was quick to get onto my feet and go to the bedroom to change into a silk-like bodysuit in a nice black that hugged my body in the right places, I put a nice pair of mum (mom) jeans over the top, some white sneakers were the last thing to complete the outfit, apart from a few jewellery pieces. As I came back out into the lounge room where Yoongi appeared to be impatiently waiting, I quickly tie up my hair allowing the baby hairs to frame my face semi-perfectly. I looked presentable at least.

Y/N: Where are we going?

Yoongi: Somewhere were that outfit should work.

His eyes loomed over my body and I could feel them like hot knives against my skin.

Y/N: Okay, lead on.

I gestured towards the door trying to avert his attention from me. He slowly took some steps towards the door before reefing his gaze away from me, opening the front door to let me out first. He placed his hands in the back pockets of his jeans and lead us out onto the street where people passed by in a hurry or had their eyes trained on their devices.

Yoongi: Keep up would ya'?

He was only a couple strides ahead of me but his steps were much larger than mine. While he was cool, calm and collected I had to speed-walk to keep up.

Y/N: Remind me where we're going again?

Yoongi: You ask a lot of questions, you know that right?

Y/N: Yes, because you don't give a lot of answers.

He gave a slight chuckle then huffed out some air.

Yoongi: Got me there.

We continued down the busy paths before a change of pace was created. A single right hand turn into a side alley changed the entire atmosphere. Suddenly all the people were gone and the sense of security was stripped from my body, why do I always seem to find myself in these situations whenever I'm with him?

But, like a good dog, I blindly followed him till the end of our 'adventure', we stood in front of a very old, worn-down warehouse.

Y/N: Where are we?

Yoongi: This is a place where the boys and I hang out. I figured they would be here and I hadn't seen them in a while.

Under his breath, I could faintly make out "and Jin gets mad if I don't check-in". A small smile cracked through my serious- well attempted, serious demeanour and he knew everything was back to normal. Pushing a wooden slat back created a tight entrance for me to attempt to squeeze in between with a few painful tugs I slipped through.

Just as Yoongi predicted, there they all were lounging around with drinks in their hands. Jungkooks face lit up as soon as he saw us and he stood up instantly.

Jin: Ahh, welcome back, you're lucky you came today, you almost reached your deadline.

Under my breath, I muttered a hasty "wow, he wasn't kidding." then turned to Jin to give him a smile and wave praying he also doesn't kill me. The atmosphere was fun; the boys laughed, music filled silences and drinks filled belly's. I sat quietly, legs crossed over one another with a still full bottle.

Tae: Hey Y/N, why don't you and I dance?

A giggle emitted from my throat as he dragged me up by my hands. A single, short glance sideways allowed me to capture the look of jealousy Yoongi tired so hard to mask. Tae and I's hands stayed connected as we shimmied from side to side, laughing our asses off. Some of the others stumbled around drunkly cheering us on, as if we were competing in some dance off and winning.

Joonie calls out with a booming voice.

Joonie: SMOKE!

We all laugh, expecting him to pull out cigars or some weed but we very quickly learned we were wrong. The building shook as our ears were filled with the sound of booms and our skin felt the anger of flames. A small involuntary squeal emitted from me as I jumped backwards away from the explosion. The wood of the abandoned building crackled as the flames leaped from beam to beam like a monkey in trees. The rooms temperature increased dramatically in a better of seconds. The building wouldn't last much longer.

Jin: We have to get out, and we have to get out now!

Tae: Where do we go?!

Joonie: Were going to have to be a little reckless, run through the lesser flames to reach the opening.

As I thought to open my mouth to ask about the entrance Yoongi and I came through the ceiling completely caved.

Jimin: LETS GO!

We ran towards the flame, I felt like a complete idiot for doing it but, like they said. It was our only option. A firm grip appeared on my wrist; Yoongis hand grasped me.

Yoongi: I've seen those stupid, cliche movies. Im not coming back in this burning building to save your dumbass.

Somehow a laugh left my body in this stressful and we leaped and dodged the flames and ambers. Sometimes having our paths obstructed. We coughed as the smoke entered our lungs, well everyone coughed but Yoongi. He continued to hold my wrist and make sure I was keeping up with him.

I began to wonder if we had made a wrong turn because the building seemed to stretch forever. No sign of the outside world anywhere near by. It was hot and claustrophobic in the building turning to rubble.

A/N

Heyyyyyy, so yes I am still alive XD so so so sorry for being inactive for, far to long. I did hear y'all in the requests to make another chapter for this book and so here it is. I hope it is enough to satisfy and make up for my lack of- well everything.

Im currently in my last year of school so times have been a bit stressful lately. So I do apologise for that. Everyday I'm working on motivating myself to writing again and finding that passion and inspiration that I want to have to continue my passion of writing.

Thank you so much to y'all who have stuck around and waited for this day :D I appreciate every one of you. Okie, till next time Baiiii!!! <33