His Mind Is My Body's Trap

Y/N P.O.V

It was quiet in the apartment, the only noise filling the void was the TV. I sat with my legs crossed over one another. Yoongi was passed out on the soft cushions, not a single care coursing through his mind of how much room he'd left for me to sit comfortably. I kept wondering how his night was and if he'd gotten the satisfaction he was craving, the tv program had a woman screaming causing Yoongi to awaken abruptly. His body sat upright and his eyes instantly glued onto mine. He panted, like a dog that had just finished savagely attacking something, and a dark aura surrounded his cold, angry eyes.

When he came to realise it was only the actress on the tv screen, he looked relieved. He harshly pushed his back down onto the lounge and threw his arm harshly over his eyes, sheltering them from the sunlight.

Yoongi: Would you mind getting me some water?

The request was not strange but a little annoying, why couldn't he get off his lazy ass? But, nonetheless, I still beckoned to his call and made him a refreshing glass of water. As I handed him the glass he asked a question that made my world freeze.

Yoongi: Was there someone here last night?

I didn't know whether, to tell the truth, or to act as if I didn't know what he was talking about. Against my better judgement, I decided to lie. If I told him it was Hobi, he would know I knew he had gone out to relieve himself instead of going to J-Hopes like he previously said before leaving.

Y/N: What do you mean? No, there wasn't anyone here last night.

His eyes looked me up and down. I knew he thought i was lying, and who can blame him, because technically I am.

Yoongi: You sure? Your tone doesn't sound too reassuring.

Y/N: Well, I didn't, but even if I did, what's it to you?

Yoongi: I gotta protect what belongs to me, can't let these other dogs get a taste.

That one sentence. With that stupid smirk, and his stupid raspy voice made my insides explode. How could he claim me like that?

Y/N: Wh-Whats that supposed to mean?

Unconfidently I continued to ask questions I knew I would regret. Its almost as if my mouth and brain had lost the communication signal and now my mouth was a ticking bomb with a mind of its own.

Yoongi: That means if another man decides he wants to come into my domain and come get a taste of my trophy and expect me not to know, he, or she, has got another thing coming babygirl.

Worry, panic. All these fearful thoughts loomed in my mind, I undeniably was worried about what Yoongi may do to Hobi for my reckless and impulsive decision to kiss him.

Yoongi: So, ill ask one more time. Was there anyone else here last night while I was gone?

Come on Y/N, stick to your story. Deny, deny, deny.

Y/N: I already told you, I was home alone till you eventually got back.

His eyes broke from my frame allowing a shallow breath to be released from my lungs.

Yoongi: You've always been a bad liar.

Y/N: What?

Yoongi: Must you constantly make me repeat myself?

Anger sharks started to swarm my calm sea's turning them into raging typhoons.

Y/N: WELL, when you decide to say stupid shit, expect to get stupid answers!

Yoongi: Why did you have to lie about last night?

Y/N: Why did you?

I covered my mouth with my hand, now he for sure knows that I wasn't alone.

Yoongi: Ahhh, but did I? How do you know? The only way for you to know was if you weren't alone last night.

He started to creep closer and closer to me, his face inches away from mine, his breath hot in my ear causing the hairs on my body to stand straight up.

Y/N: I-I-

My stuttering got the best of me.

Y/N: OKAY, I wasn't alone for a portion of the night, I had someone over to keep me company for a few hours.

Yoongi: Who?

Y/N: I'm not saying.

Yoongi: FUCKING DAMN IT Y/N, tell me who or ill punish you!

He backed away from my face but now had my hands pinned above my head and his body pressed harshly against mine.

Y/N: Punish me then, cause I ain't tellin'

Yoongi: You asked for it.

His lips crashed onto mine harshly, he moved fast. Biting them causing them to swell. It became hard to breathe, he didn't allow time for me to breathe before attacking them again. He was harsh, grabbing at my hip roughly and holding my hands above my head with his other. It began to get heated. Right when he knew I was beginning to enjoy it, he stopped. Teasing me, he released me from his body trap and made no hesitation in leaving the room. Leaving me as one big ball of sexual tension and confusion.

A/N

Hello, as every chapter seems to end, it has been a while. Mental block is a bitch when you want to write but can't think creatively or just don't feel like it. I have made it a new years resolution to try and write more throughout 2020 and create new and exciting stories for you amazing people. My thoughts go out to all the Aussies battling the fires at the moment, I hope you, your families and your homes are safe. Well, that's it for me, Till next time, Baii!!