Spicy

Y/N P.O.V

Soft fingers brush my back as I lay peacefully of the bed. Yoongi's deep husky voice rang through the dimly lit room.

Yoongi: Did I wake you?

I make a small grunt like noise signalling a no.

Yoongi: Be wise of what noises you make baby girl,

I pop my head up and look at him, one eye brow raised. He just grins, and lays his head down on the pillow. I turn over and look at the alarm clock '3:45am:' it read.

Y/N: Why are you still up?

I asked while rubbing my eye to get rid of the sleep.

Yoongi: I couldn't sleep.

Y/N: You- Yoongi, couldn't sleep?

Yoongi: Yes, even I have those nights, more often then you would think.

I just softly chuckle and close my eyes again, hoping to drift off into a peaceful slumber once again.

Yoongi: Has anyone ever told you you're morning voice is sexy?

I slowly roll to face him with a confused look on my face.

Y/N: No, because I've never had anyone over to know. Well male I mean.

Yoongi: Good.

He didnt say anything after that, and I was to lazy to care. So I just went back to sleep forgetting about what he said.

*Time Skip*

The loud buzz of my phone alarm rudely woke me up. I angrily hit the stop button and yawned, I noticed that Yoongi was asleep beside me. He seemed restless, he continually stirred which isn't normal. So I did what I thought was the best option, I woke the beast.

Y/N: Yoongi, *gently shakes*

There was no reaction what so ever, I gave him 10 seconds before I tried again.

Y/N: Yoongi

I say a bit more sternly with more force, he woke to this but didnt seem happy.

Y/N: Look I know you dont like to be woken but we have to get up and get ready, school starts back today.

He just lazily looked at me and threw the covers back over himself.

Y/N: Yoongi!

I yelled, he growled in response. It took me off guard so I stood up.

Yoongi: Whats wrong, did that scare you?

Y/N: No not at all.

I was only partially lying. He just scoffed at my response.

Yoongi: Yeah right.

He still didnt get out of bed. I just stood there, I would just let him sleep but Jin would kill me, I know he could and would if I became a bad influence on him, well made him worse.

Y/N: Shame cause I was gonna ask if you wanted to save water by showering together.

He just cackled.

Yoongi: Bribery, I see right through that shit babe. But sure, ill get up if it means I can see you all wet.

I knew under those covers there was a huge grin across his face. I began to re this my words ad action but knew it was way to late to back peddle now. So I huffed and grabbed my towel.

Y/: Are you coming?

I asked sarcastically, he lazily got up and headed towards the bathroom too.