Physical

Y/N P.O.V.

*Click/Giggles*

I shoot my eyes open, their are 6 boys standing over the top of Yoongi and I. I feel hands around my small waist thats when I realised.

Y/N: *Screams* GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!

I scare Yoongi to the point he feel off of the bed all the other boys laughed at him while he was still confused. I look over at the others and see V with a phone in his hands thats when it hit me they took a picture of Yoongi and I sleeping I get up and run over to him and try and steal his phone he holds his arm up he so much taller than I so he over towered me meaning I couldn't reach.

Y/N: DELETE IT!

V: Do you have to yell so early in the morning.

I give him a death glare.

Jimin: You guys look so cute, like a couple.

I avert my eyes away from V and onto Jimin.

I feel hands snake around my exposed stomach because my shirt was pulled up slightly, I rip the hands off of me and turn to see Yoongi with his usual huge ass grin on his face.

Y/N: Fuck you, I'm going to school.

Yoongi: I wouldn't mind if you did. *Winks*

Y/N: I just threw up in my mouth, don't ever say nor do that again. *Covers Mouth/Disgust Face*

A couple of the other boys give a little giggle, I grab my clothes and head to the bathroom to get changed. I come out and hear the boys in the lounge room, I grab my phone that was sitting on the dresser and walk out they where all ready to go to school I look at them slightly amazed.

Y/N: You guys where fast.

A couple nod in agreement while the others don't do anything we begin walking to school, I was scared as to what will happen if anyone see's me with them, while the other half is telling me not to care, we all walk in the school grounds some girls giving the boys googly eyes but noticing me in the bunch, their expressions changed real fast. I continue walking trying to ignore it the best I can, w walk to the cafeteria where the boys lounge on their table that nobody else sits at. I stand at the end awkwardly, V notices.

V: Don't just stand their sit down.

I sit down on the chair next to Yoongi he puts his arm over my shoulder but I brush it off not wanting anymore attention on me then their already is. The boys talked and being silly making me give off little laughs here and there then the bell went we stood up ad headed to our classes this was a class I had to myself with o friends, usually BF/N was in this class with me but, she isn't here anymore so I'm all alone.

As the class is waiting for the teacher to arrive I pull out my phone to see how much money I had in my bank account to see if I could buy myself some groceries today as I unlock my phone I notice my home screen wall paper has changed. It is set to a picture of Yoongi with his hands around my waist as we sleep, thats when I released that is the pic V took this morning. As I am looking at my phone I hear a voice.

???: What you doing?

I quickly shut off my phone, I know that she didn't see anything because I always have my phone down to the lowest brightness it can go at school so people cant snoop on what I am doing.

Y/N: N-Nothing.

???: Really, because it seems to me that you're just causing trouble, stay away from Bangtan or else.

I was pissed that this bitch I didn't even know was trying to tell me who I can and can't hang with.

Y/N: I'm sorry, but who the actual fuck are you?