Bathtub

Y/N P.O.V

We walk home adults giving us weird looks as we scream and jump around I was laughing at how silly the boys where being.

Jin: Wait, Y/N how old are you?

Y/N: Im 17, why?

Jin: You're to young to be drinking alcohol!

Y/N: And, I don't care, I've had it before and your not my mum so....

He just rolls his eyes at me I see a smirk on Yoongi's face I continue walking forward towards my apartment. We reach the door just as I'm turning the key I stop.

Y/N: Shit!

Jhope: What?

Y/N: We gotta do a run to the bottle shop, I dont have the alcohol.

Jin: Your to young you know, there not gonna just let you buy alcohol.

I look at him and Yoongi.

Y/N: I may not be old enough but, you two are.

I smirk Jin looked shocked at the way I was going about this, Yoongi just smirked and began walking off.

Jungkook: Can we go inside now?

I turn the key and head inside they boys walk in and sit on the lounge they turn on the television and put on cartoons. I go to my room and get changed into clothes I would typically party in but it wasn't to revealing. Just the back showed, then cleavage and leg- ok it is revealing but im in my home so it doesn't matter, when I come out to the living area Yoongi was back with a little to many bags of alcohol but who cares.

He looks me up and down and bites his lower lip. He starts taking out carton after carton, I have the look of shock on my face.

RM: You never seen this much alcohol in your life? *Smirks*

Y/N: Shut up.

I laugh a little and take a bottle of vodka and take a shot, the liquid goes straight down and I slam the cup back onto the table.

Y/N: What are you boys waiting for, drink up.

They come over and choose their alcohol I walk over to my mad sound system set up and turn on some club like songs. I start shaking my hips around swaying to the music, I walk back over to the many bottles of alcohol on the table and began throwing them back.

After a little while we where drunk and other people had come into my apartment and partied with us, I was lost in the sea of people, I could see a fare few of the boys making out with random girls but they are the players of the school so what could anyone expect. I stumble down the hall way with my arms full of alcohol I walk to my room as I open the door up there is Yoongi on top of a girl sucking her neck as her hands roam is chest.

I pick out my least favourite beverage and throw it at the wall above them it shatters sending liquid all over them. The girl screams and Yoongi flinches they look at me and I look them dead in their faces.

Y/N: Get the fuck out of my room.

The girl couldn't have been ay faster at getting out, but Yoongi decided to take his sweet ass time.

Y/N: Could you go any slower.

He comes up to me and puts his hands around my waist I couldn't exactly push him away because my arms where full of drinks.

Y/N: What are you doing?

Yoongi: Looking at the sexiest girl here.

I turn my head around.

Y/N: I dont see her, she left the room when I threw the bottle above her head and scared her away, you should probably go chase her.

He showed no emotion by my comment instead he just kissed me. I tried to push him off as best as I could but I couldn't he was to strong, I had to admit the kiss felt great but I wasn't going to show him that. I kept struggling when he stopped for air.

Y/N: The fuck are you doing putting your man slut lips on my innocent ones, I was saving that for someone who deserves it.

He smirks.

Yoongi: I know you liked it I read your mind.

He did what, ok I know I was drunk but im not that drunk to here that, maybe he is drunk, well of course he is drunk. I stood there confused, he looks down at my drinks and takes one of them, I frown.

Y/N: That was my drink, you want one, get your own.

He cracks open the seal and takes a mouth full.

Yoongi: Not any more.

He stumbles out the door way and down the hall where everyone else was then in unison the only noise that fills the building is the sound of UNIQ's song EOEO.

Everyone: E-O~E-O~ E-O~ E-O~

I hide some bottles of alcohol in my room so I can save them for later and stumble back out to the crowd of people there is so many people everywhere, Im most definitely going to get a noise complaint sometime this week. I grab another bottle from the kitchen bench and join the dancing crowd. This all continued for so long, time had passed by in a blink of an eye, people gradually left and the boys crashed here once again but I mean its better than them getting into trouble while trying to go home drunk. I go to my room and crawl into my bed Yoongi wasn't here already so I just assumed he feel asleep somewhere else, I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

~Time Skip~

I wake up to the feeling of throwing up, I race to the toilet and reach it just in time. I had a massive hang over and I expected the other boys to have one as well. I walk to the medicine cabinet and get some ibuprofen after I had finished taking that I rinse why face off with some water and head to the lounge room. The boys where stilled passed out all over the furniture but one was missing, Yoongi I look around for him I have checked all but one room so thats the next place I head to. I open the guest bathroom door and take a look around, I open the shower curtain and what do you know there is one passed out Yoongi laying fast asleep in the bath tub. I laugh and take out my phone, I take some pictures of him then decide to leave him there.

I go back to my room and decide to pass out once again.

A/N

Hey guys, I am so so sorry for taking over a month to update one of my stories I have been super busy and didn't have time to, I hope this chapter was worth the wait, all though it isn't longer than my usual ones, if you want to comment your thoughts and which of my other two stories you want me to publish the next chapter on, I hope I will get a new chapter on all my stories out today but no promises. Also a HUGE thanks to all who have read this and reaching 1K reads, thats amazing. Okie, till next time, Baii!