Macca's Run

Y/N P.O.V
I sit fully clothed, on the lounge. My mind was wondering as my body just sat and stared at the wall. What happened to me, even after twenty minutes the marks still hadn't left, and Yoongi still couldn't see them. They'd now reached from my hip bones to the tips of my fingers, swirling over shoulder blades to get there. All my attention is focused on the 'tattoos' I traced its outline and just huffed out some air.

Yoongi came into the room, his hair was all wet and he was in a towel,

Y/N: You don't think you could of put on some clothes?

Yoongi: But that would defeat the purpose.

Y/N: What purpose?

Yoongi: I don't know, just the purpose.

I frowned my brows at him and shook my head. That boy makes no sense sometimes, deciding to just ignore his logic I go back to thinking. What was that dream I had?

Y/N: Hey uh, Yoongi?

He hummed and drew all his attention to me.

Y/N: When I was in the bathroom, uh and these things appeared on me, I had a dream.

Yoongi: What was it?

Y/N: A woman fighting men, lots and lots of men. She was in clothes that id never seen anybody wear before and she swung a intricately designed sword. She was...... fighting her way to another lady that was holding a baby.

I frowned my brows in confusion once again, my mind was foggy and it was hard to remember the events id seen.

Y/N: Then, I think, the last with the baby disappeared into thin air, or like a light beam or something, after that I woke up.

Twiddling my fingers in confusion, Yoongi just had his arms folded over his chest and his back pressed into the cushions of the lounge.

Yoongi: Thats odd, so you have a dream about women and then wake up with these tattoo's, that I still cant see by the way.

Y/N: No these tattoo's began to appear before the shower, that the whole reason I was in there.

Yoongi: Well whenever they appeared, it must all be connected right?

Y/N: I- I really dont know.

Yoongi: Can you trace the things with a pen or something, so I can see? At least on your arms?

I nodded my head and grabbed a bald point black pen from the desk in my room. Tracing the ink onto my skin left goosebumps and a black line. Yoongi stared intensely at my hand following the 'invisible' design.

Y/N: Do you think Jin would know?

Yoongi: To be honest I wouldn't know, we'd have to ask him.

I nodded my head signalling I understand, id finished outlining the marks that I could see and reach properly. Yoongi held my arm, twisting and turning it to try and get a better look at what id drawn.

Yoongi: This is weird, ive never seen anything like it. The designs are kind of, tribal?

Nodding my head in agreement, we came to a final decision. We'd wait it out, see I these marks go away or we get some more useful information.

Yoongi: So, what are you wanting to do now?

He asked with a playful smirk I lightly hit his arm.

Y/N: Not what you wanna do.

Yoongi: So no midnight macca's run?

He instantly caught my attention, the thought of food appealed to me.