Jeon JungKook

Y/N P.O.V.

I sat on the couch eagerly awaiting their explanations and background stories. I had no idea what to expect, like who was what and how long have they been around what they have seen or even what they have done its all new and I cant wait for the tea to spill. They sit down on the many other seating surfaces I have in my apartment, and just look at me I stare at them with interest as they sit there unaware of what to do.

Y/N: So~ who's first? *Excitement*

Yoongi: Youngest to oldest?

They hesitated for a brief moment but then nodded, Kookie took a deep breath as he looked me in the eyes getting ready too unravel all his secrets to me, well  most of them.

Kookie: My parents- they *sighs* they weren't the nicest people to walk the surface of this earth.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

*3 years ago*

Mother and Father where screaming at each other once again, I stay in my room to avoid the chaos but there yelling only got louder and louder as I began trying to distract myself, my anger and frustration was beginning to show as I grip the sheets tightly. Everyone has there limits before its unbearable for one to handle by themselves I get out from bed and head to the dresser I throw on a black hood and my Timberlands, I grab my bag and throw in a couple of things I head over to the window as I sit on the windowsill I take one more look at my room before jumping down to the ground and walking away from the building where the pair where still fighting clueless I have left my room I head through the small woods that is behind my house. I walk along the foot path in broad daylight the busy street beside me and people walking around me.

I plug my earphones into my phone and play music to drown everything out I had no texts or phone calls from parents, I continue to stroll down the streets no actual destination only the hope that if I return to my home that they will have stopped fighting. I walk alone down streets and sit alone at park benches behind a park was a forest that I had not yet explored so up I got and headed in as I trailed deeper and deeper I began hearing things behind, but overtime I looked there was nothing. Then a full tree fell down to the ground right beside me only just missing my arm by an inch I run the opposite direction looking behind me I am panicking and wishing I had just stayed home.

I look behind me once more to see nothing just as I was about to steady my pace my foot got stuck in a pot hole making me fall to the ground and tumble down the hill I was about to run down, as I roll and roll I eventually fell into a massive hole I hit the holes bottom with a thud as I lay still for a moment trying to regain my strength I hear the sound of foot steps coming closer to me I gently lift my head up off of the ground using my elbows as support to lift my aching body off the ground I see a rock that I could possibly hide behind moving as fast as my body would allow me to I head towards the rock. Just as I thought I was safe my leg was grabbed and I was pulled away from the only source of protection I panicked and began kicking my legs around, but the soothing voice of the person calmed me down almost instantly.

???: Shhhh, its ok, you're ok. *Soft Voice*

I turn to look at the owner of the voice, she looked at me with a soft smile and happy eyes.  I stop struggling to get out of her grasp I stand up to face her.

???: Are you ok? How did you end up here?

Jungkook: I-I- 

???: Whats your name?

Jungkook: Jungkook, who are you?

???: How did you end up here Jungkook?

Jungkook: I fell from the hole up there. *Looks up*

???: I sense there is something troubling you.

Jungkook: H-how do you know that? *Confusion*

???: Its clear to see young one, come with me, I will help you. *Small smile*

I got up and follow her deeper into the cave like area, everyone is always told 'don't talk to strangers let alone follow them into a deep dark cave away from any civilisation' but I did. She leads me into what looks like a living area and sits down, gesturing towards the other seat I take a seat and look towards the lit fire place.

???: So Jungkook, how old are you?

Jungkook: Im 13.

I do not look at her while answering I just continue to look at the fire that burns brightly in my eyes, illuminating the room just enough for me to see the detailing in the stones.

???: So what happened?

Jungkook: What do you mean? *Looks at her*

???: Why are you here?

Jungkook: I feel down the hill and-

???: NO! Why are you here, in this forest, hardly anyone comes here.

Jungkook: Oh, well I ran away.

???: Why?

Jungkook: *Sighs* My parents are constantly fighting and I just had to leave the house otherwise I would have gone insane so I jumped out my window and walked around, I came across this forest and tripped after that I landed in here..

???: So your parents have issues?

Jungkook: Thats an understatement. *Looks away* 

???: You know, I could fix that. *smirks*

Jungkook: How?

???: Well lets say I know things that others dont, I can help.

Jungkook: How can you? They won't change they have been this way for years.

???: Are you in or not? *Frustrated*

Jungkook: I need a little more convincing. How will you change them?

???: Any way you want me to. You name it.

Jungkook: You will even make them stop fighting, for good.

???: *Smirks* Absolutely*

Jungkook: Ok, I- I will take on your offer, if you promise my family will be conflict free.

???: I swear on my life.

I sigh and get up following her into another room she begins chanting words loudly and touching my arms and shoulders I stand here unsure of what to do, then she looks me dead in my eyes, her eyes glow crimson red and thats when I knew I had just made the worst mistake of my life.

???: Have fun with my curse. Jeon Jungkook. *Smirks*

A fog like entity moved its way over to me and struck me right in the body I go weak at my knees and fall to the ground she laughs and begins leaving the room just as she was about to close the door she turned around and looked at me a smug smirk across her face.

???: I still held my end of the bargain, just, maybe not the way you hoped.

With that she closed the door leaving me there after a few minutes in pure darkness I get up and leave the room running home, the darkness of the night made it harder to see the other people that walked along the side walk I ra as fast as I could once I reached my foot door everything was quiet. I turn the door nob and run inside only to see my parents hanging from the ceiling I drop to my knees and ball my eyes out.

Jungkook: I-IM SO SORRY! *Sobs*

A/N

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I am sorry for not updating for a while. Thank you for helping me reach 5K on this story feel free to comment your thoughts, Okie, Till next time, Baii!