Sweet Smiles

Y/N P.O.V

Y/N: Yo, what the fuck?

I yelled in a seriously menacing tone. The teenaged boys all looked me up and down and just raised their eyebrows. I began to think, can they see my marks?

Teen 1: What do you want little girl, go back home to daddy and cry to him for some more money or something.

I was truly shocked, then I just laughed, I laughed so loud and hard I was bending over in pain. Clenching my stomach and standing up straight again. They all just stood there then I snapped.

Y/N: Y'all don't even know what you're fucking talking about. You guys are like what, fucking twelve? You're mum probably still has you sucking on her tit you're that young.

Nobody said anything for a few seconds, my anger had pent up inside me. I felt like Satan himself was trying to crawl out of my mouth through each word I spat.

Teen 2: What's your fucking problem woman? We don't know you, so how bout you take your hoe ass somewhere else and stop trying to fuck this looser in the playground.

Yoongi: Who the hell are you calling a looser? Look at you, does your parents know you're out this late. Pretty sure it's past your bed time.

Yoongi says while sitting in a plastic chair, he looked at the non existing watch on his wrist then back up at the children.

Teen 3: You know we're probably just as old as you guys!

Yoongi: So Frodo over here also wants to chime in?

Y/N: What was that buddy, your about the same age as us? I highly doubt that.

Yoongi: You look like you ain't even old enough to jerk off.

I crinkle my eyebrows at his assumption but leave it be none the less.

Y/N: Just fuck off and stop pestering people, I'm done dealing with spoilers twats like y'all.

They just scoffed and I turned to walk away, then I hear one of them mumble under their breath.

Teen 2: Fucking slut.

I never turned around so fast to whoop someone's ass before, I picked up the closes chair to me and launched at them. It hit one then bounced if the other, they held the spots in pain.

Teen 1: What the fuck!

Y/N: Call me that again, I fucking dare you!

Teen 3: Call you what? Are you on drugs or something?

So they're playing dumb, oh how much I hate prepubescent teens.

Y/N: You know what, I'm just gonna walk away before I get charged with murder.

I saw as I grab Yoongi's and and begin walking off down the street and back to the apartment. As we walked in the door I slipped of my shoes and threw the key into the bowl it belonged in.

Y/N: I'm going to bed, those kids got me fucked up.

Wasting no time to get to the room and climb into the comfortable bed, I get as if I never slept. My eyes closed quickly and I drifted off into dreamland.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

Y/N was so mad it kind of turned me on a little if I'm being honest. When she was yelling at those kids I felt proud, those kids seemed to not know which way to turn.

There was something that caught my eye though, as she threw that chair, it seemed to of been thrown a lot further then what it should have. Not quite sure if it was just the angle I was facing, her adrenaline or something else I decided to just leave it be. If it was to happen again I would bring it up, but this could just be a fluke.

I sat down on the couch not being sleepy enough to go to bed yet and just watched some t.v to keep myself occupied.

*Time Skip*

2 and a half hours later and my eyes felt heavy enough for sleep, so I picked myself up of the longe and made my way to the room. I quietly open the door and see Y/N sleeping peacefully, he small facial features tucked into her arm and the pillows. I softly smile to myself.

Taking off my jeans and t-shirt and slipping under the covers, she began to stir. She drew herself closer towards me, I laid into a more comfortable position, she began resting her head on my chest. I looked at her to see if she where awake but it seemed this was all apart of her sleeping movements.

I'm not complaining. I played with her hair, till eventually I too fell asleep.

*Time Skip*

Y/N P.O.V.

My alarm buzzed through the still air, I began to lightly stir. My hand was pressed against something bare and warm, my eyes shoot open and there laid a topless Yoongi. My heart rate increased.

What happened last night, I quickly pulled the covers off myself to reveal my body still fully clothed. I let out a sigh of relief.

Yoongi: I may be horny but I wouldn't take advantage of you sleeping.

He said with his eyes still fully closed. I continued to sit in silence not sure as how to respond to his comment.

Yoongi: We going to school today baby girl?

Y/N: I don't want to, but have to. So yes.

He grumbled but complied, putting on his school clothes directly in front of me. No shame, no worries. Me on the other hand took all my goodies to the bathroom and proceeded to get dressed. Stopping in front of the door to examine to marks that still laid on my skin.

Y/N: You still can't see them can you Yoongi?

He lightly shook his head, and I proceeded into the bathroom. Why can't he see them? Can anyone but me see them? So many question, yet I had no answers. My train of thought was cut off my a knock at the front door.

I heard Yoongi open the door.

Yoongi: Oh, hello sir, what's up?

???: Sorry to have to tell you this but you and Y/N are going to have to find some place else to live, I've put this building up on the market.

A/N

Hey guys I know it's short and that but I wrote this at a time where I could be asleep so. None the less I hope you enjoyed it. Okie, till next time, Baii!!