Intel

I couldn't get the thought of the intruder out of my head. Lately I feel like everything has been going in a downwards spiral. First Yoongi moves into my apartment, I don't know where my schooling life has gone, I have mysterious tattoos and the strangest dreams. Yoongi and I had sex! AND NOW, a home intruder.. As I listed the things off in my mind I shook my head. Coming back to my senses and realising I over filled my cup with water and now it was spilling all over the counter and floor.

I need answers soon about these tattoos, I just dont know where to look. Maybe Jin can help me? Can he provide me with a trusted person? So many questions and barely any answers to ease my mind. I just rub one of my temples as I slouch down into the couch's corner. Bring the glass rip to my mouth and drinking the contents of unfiltered tap water- gross.

The sunrise caught my eye from the semi-closed window.

Y/N: "I haven't seen a sunrise in ages."

Gently peeling the curtains back to reveal a perfect sky; a brief euphoria. A small smile edging to the corners of my mouth.

Yoongi: "Its beautiful, isn't it?"

I dont even bother to turn, keeping my eyes on the warm ball of light rising slowly off the horizon. In a way, its warmth reminded me of the swirling tattoos I get on my body. The way it glows, the way it gleams in the room.

Y/N: "I have to get answers Yoongi. I need to know what is going on with me."

Yoongi: "Where do you want to start?"

It felt weird- its like he was waiting for the day where I would try and figure it out. Waiting for me to finally stop fucking around, get off my ass and determine the problem.

Y/N: "I think we should start with Jin, Im sure he at least has someone to point me in the right direction."

I nodded my head, reassuring my own decision within myself. Yoongi instantly took out his phone and dialled a number- assuming it was Jin. I finally tore my eyes of the sky and to Yoongi's face, his eyes peered into mine and I felt a flush of head creep onto my cheeks. Flash backs of his hot, sweaty body pressed on mine. I look away before making an absolute ass of myself.

Yoongi walked down the hall, disappearing into his room once more. I stood there and let the hundreds of thousands of questions I had, flood my mind at once, almost instantly giving me a headache. Sipping the cup of water I just noticed was still in my hand before moving to clean the mess I had left in the kitchen, allowed me to focus on something else again.

Yoongi: Y/N, go get dressed up. Something slutty.

I tried to ask why, but he didn't allow me. Practically shoving me to my room and choosing what I was going to wear. Ordering me to meet him back in the living room once I was ready. I figured if I was going to be forced to dress like this, I may as well go all out. Doing my hair, makeup- adding a pair of stiletto heels and a necklace to complement my collarbones. The look was complete.

He came back out, coat in hand and a stupid grin on his face. He must have intel, or he wants to fuck again. I mean personally both would be great.

Yoongi: Jin has a woman named Henny, she might be able to help.

Y/N: Great, well where is she?

Yoongi: She's at a gay bar just a couple blocks from here. Runs it actually.

Y/N: Is this 'Henny' woman like you and the others? Y'know like... supernatural?

*Skip to arriving at the bar*

As I step past the bouncer who was well built, I was met with a fog and strobe lights. The view of people dancing so close to each other that they looked like blobs. Yoongi grabbed me around my waist and led me to a table. It was surrounded by curtains and had a woman sitting inside. She was observing the dance floor, her eyes were absolutely captivating. A beautiful woman of colour, her hair wild and messy. She hadn't noticed us. Yoongi guided me into the booth, making me sit next to the woman.

Yoongi: Henny.

Henny: What do you want Suga?

Her eyes never hadn't even left the dance floor. Her face was perfect, her skin smoother than silk.

Yoongi: Im here cause Jin said you could be of some use to us.

Finally she looked at him then me. Her gaze feeling warm on my skin, she lingered her eyes on everything.

Henny: My, what I fine woman you are.

I blushed and shifted in my seat. Dropping my head to hide my face. Henny used one of her fingers to gently lift my chin. She put her face in the crook of my neck and whispered. Her breath leaving goosebumps all on my skin.

Henny: Dont hang your head low darling. Own it.

Our eyes met.

Yoongi: Henny, can you help.

Henny: I can, if you let me play first.

Yoongi: She doesn't-

Henny: Sugar. I can feel the protection you have for her. Trust me, she'll love it.

Gently, she took my hand and led me out the booth, brining me to a private back room.

Henny: What shall I call you darling?

Y/N: My name is Y/N.

Henny: Beautiful name, for a beautiful woman. Although, I think Im going to call you slut.

Confusing over rid my brain and before I could really determine what was just said Henny had crashed her well developed and exposed body onto mine. Her lips were soft and her tongue had entered my mouth. I stood stiff and frozen.

Henny: Dont worry good slut, this will be fun.

Her eyes shimmered with a pink gloss and my brain went all fuzzy, she led me to a bed and sat on top of me. Kissing my lips and neck till I couldn't breath. She fondled her hands perfectly with my breasts, being careful not to overstimulate my nipples, her thigh gently rubbed against my heat- she knew how to please. She slowly removed my dress, and undergarments till I was exposed. Kissing down my chest and stomach to reach my sensitive area. Flicking her tongue on my clit, I gasped deeply. It felt like something I had never experienced before.

Her eyes stayed locked on mine as she ate me out, doing it perfectly.

Henny: You like that you good slut?

I couldn't even answer, its like I was in heaven. I had orgasmed so many times and yet I felt like I could go forever. Till there was a bang on the door.

Yoongi: HENNY! Come on- hasn't it been long enough, damn.

One final loud moan, my back arched and I felt the blood run through each individual vein.

Henny: Come back and visit again, you're delicious.