Under Age

Y/N P.O.V

*Phone Rings*

Y/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

BF/N: ARE YOU CRAZY ITS 1:15 IN THE MORNING!

Y/N: Yep, the exact time you where born today.

BF/N: Wow. I. going back to sleep.

*Hangs Up*

I roll over to go back to sleep.

~Time Skip Till Morning~

I wake up and get ready for the day I plan on spending it with BF/N since it is her 18th birthday. I wear a hooded mid-drift and some high waisted shorts I grab my phone wallet and the keys to my apartment and head out the door. I head straight to her house, once I reach her front door I don't even bother to knock I just waltz right in and head straight for her fridge.

*Calls Out*

BF/N: Y/N is that you!?

Y/N: Yep.

She comes flying into the room and leaps into my arms, we go sit down on her couch and put on a movie while eating ice cream and chocolate ad sweets that are only going to make us fat.

Y/N: Any plans for tonight or something?

BF/N: Well since I became old enough to drink I wanted to go to the club for the first time.

Y/N: Oh ok, so im going home while you party with the others.

BF/N: OF COURSE NOT! why do you say that!?

Y/N: Im only 17 I won't be able to go, I'm under age.

BF/N: Well I know someone who will get you in..... *Smirks*

Y/N: Isn't that illegal? *monotone voice*

BF/N: Yes technically, but who cares its my birthday, PLEASE!!

Y/N: *Sighs* Fine, but if I go to jail, your paying for my bail, got it.

BF/N: *Laughs* Got it.

Y/N: We may swell get ready now, we all know how long you take to get ready.

BF/N: Your gonna take just as long as I do.

Y/N: *Scoffs* Ok, yeah now that is the biggest fucking lie you have ever told.

We head up to her room she goes through her giant ass wardrobe, clothes flying everywhere amongst all the heaps of clothes she calls out.

BF/N: What are you going to wear?

Y/N: You got that baggy sweat shirt and pants still?

She pops her head out from her clothes.

BF/N: No way, Your to wearing that!

Y/N: Then what else do you suppose I go I, MY birthday suit even tho its YOUR birthday?

She laughs, the throws me a piece of 'clothing'

BF/N: Try that on.

It was a black skin tight dress with off shoulder sleeves, I went into the bathroom to try it on, it was so short that I felt like my butt cheeks where going to fall out, it also revealed a lot of cleavage. I walk out and get her attention, her mouth drops to the floor.

Y/N: Close your mouth your gonna catch some flies.

She laughs ad throws me a pair of black wedged heels I put them on just so she would stop nagging at me.

Y/N: You need to get ready its your party.

BF/N: Just wanna make sure you look the part.

I roll my eyes and sit on her bed, I gesture my hand for her to continue getting ready, once she had finished she called up the others.