Messed Up

Y/N P.O.V.

It was school today and I was covered in bruises and cuts all over my body, I ached head to toe and found it hard to move. This is likely to draw attention to me, well at least I think it will unless nobody actually cares, I get up and get ready even though its really hot I decide to put on a baggy jumper and some sweat pants to hide the bruises and cuts I have and use my make up for the stuff on my face, I walk out of the room trying to bare the pain to stand straight and walk properly I head to the kitchen on my way their I see all the boys their ready to go to school I ignored them head straight to school.

As I walk in to the school grounds I am greeted by stares, whispers and foul looks plastered across peoples faces, I continue walking in pain but baring it so I don't look weak in front of all these eyes looking at me, I reach my locker and get my things out for class and just head straight for my class as I walk in there is a scream that is silenced. I stand frozen at what I saw, a vampire feeding their was blood all over the floor and his mouth he turns and looks at me, I drop everything and turn around I try and run but because I was in pain I wasn't fast.

He grabbed onto me and dragged me into the changing room, he was trying to pin me down but I kept squirming so he couldn't get me, we then heard the sound of a locker slamming shut he looked angrily at me before getting off to check what it was, he walked around the corner when I was pulled up by my hair floating I scream in pain and the guy comes rushing back over he see's me floating in the sky with no figure present to be holding me up.

He goes to touch me when my body is flung across the room I crash into some lockers putting a dint in them and one fell on my legs the vampire was then coming over to me showing some what signs of sympathy before he could reach me he is also picked up he started grabbing at his throat and gasping for air I then realise what ever this entity was it was strangling him, I quickly stand up with all the strength I had left.

Y/N: Let him go!

His body fell to the floor and so did mine my strength had completely demolished I lay there on the floor in extreme pain when a growl is heard I move my head slightly and see a were wolf standing over my body but I'm to weak to move so only thing my body musters up to do is shed a tear. His drool landing on my cheek he brings his face close to my arm then a chunk was ripped from my arm blood gushes out of it and I scream in pain he goes to bite me again but is stripped from by body I see Jin he picks me up bridle style it was the last thing I saw before I blacked out.

~Time Skip~

I wake up in a white room with a bright light in my face, I try to sit up but I was in so much pain all I could bare to do is groan their was an annoying beeping sound right in my ear which was not helping the situation because all I wanted to do is smash it into pieces, a nurse walks inland see's me trying to move.

Nurse: Miss you're awake, how are you feeling?

Y/N: I-I'm a bit sore thats all.

Nurse: I understand why, you do have a broken rib, fractured wrist and a piece missing from your arm that we had to fix with stitches, if you don't mind telling me what happened the gentlemen couldn't provide me with details.

I remember everything up until I blanked out, but I didn't want her to know.

Y/N: I'm sorry, I-I don't remember. Who where the people who brought me he-

Just as I said they walked in, I soon turned angry when I see his face he showed no emotion and really the others didn't either other than Jin and V who looked at me with concern. The nurse leaves the room closing the door behind her leaving me in the room with them.

Y/N: What are you doing here.

Jungkook: We came here to see if you where ok?

Y/N: Why would you care?

Rm: Well your hurt an-

Yoongi: Why are you being so mean to them?

Y/N: Why are you being a dick head?

Yoongi: Why are you being a bitch?

Y/N: You ruined everything, you came into my home and started perving on me you invited other perverted boys to MY fucking house so I feel like I have to hide away, Y'ALL CAUSED THIS, IF PEOPLE AT SCHOOL DIDN'T SEE ME WITH YOU I WOULDN'T BE HERE RIGHT NOW!

Yoongi: EVER SINCE YOUR GIRLFRIEND LEFT YOU HAVE BEEN A FUCKING CLINGY THING! YOU SHOULD LEARN TO GROW UP!

Y/N: DON'T YOU DARE BRING BF/N INTO THIS! IF YOU HADN'T OF COME INTO MY ROOM AND HELD ME THE WAY YOU DID LIKE YOU CARED OR SOME BULL SHIT LIKE THAT INSTEAD OF LEAVING ME ALONE TO CRY THIS WOULDN'T MATTER!

Yoongi: DID YOU THINK I ACTUALLY I CARED!

Jimin: come on guys stop fight-

Y/N: OF COARSE I KNEW YOU DIDN'T CARE, ITS YOU! TOP PLAYER OF THE SCHOOL YOU GO AROUND FUCKING AYOE WHO LETS YOU TOUCH THEM!

Jhope: Guys stop!

Y/N: YOU GUYS STAY OUT OF THIS!

Yoongi: DON'T YELL AT THEM THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG!

I had so much rage and adrenaline in me that I got up and slapped him, I fell onto the floor Jin and Rm helped me up onto the bed he just stood there with no emotion on his face just a red hand print on his cheek. He begins walking out of the room.

Y/N: YEAH GO FUCK THAT GIRL FROM THE OTHER DAY!

He turned around so fast and pinned me down he held my wrists tight, his face was close to mine he was staring into my soul, his looked like they turned pitch black it was at this moment I felt scared it was like my father all over again.

Jin: Yoongi get off her!

Jhope: STOP!

V: Don't hurt her!

Rm: DUDE CHILL!

They where ripping at his body trying to peel him off of me a single tear rolled down my cheek at the reminder of the grim time in my life. I mustered up my courage to say what I didn't get to say the day it happened.

Y/N: I'm sorry, I-I'll be a good girl next time, I-I promise I-I won't back chat, j-just please don't hurt me.

His grip loosened and the other boys where able to get him off me they pinned him down to the floor, Jin came over to me to see if I was ok I was shaken up and scared I was glad it didn't go any further I don't need more physical and emotional scaring.

Jin: Are you ok?

I ever so slightly nod my head they had let Yoongi go he was standing and looking at me.

Rm: We should let her rest, lets go.

But he didn't move.

Yoongi: I'm gonna stay here the night , uhh, you guys uhh, can crash at ours just dont fuck up the house.

He threw them the keys and they walked out he sat down in the chair beside my bed.

Yoongi: What did he do to you?

A/N

Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter, I want to thank MariamK26  for promoting my story I really appreciate it. Feel free to comment, Okie, Till next time, Baii!