Kim Taehyung

Y/N P.O.V.

Jungkook looked down towards the ground while telling his story, I could help but feel sad. He was only 13 but he lost his family and was most likely all alone.

Y/N: I think I already know the answer but what exactly did the women curse you with? *Soft curios voice*

Jungkook: She turned me into a hell hound, it sucked to find it out at first.

Y/N: What happened?

Jungkook: Got pushed to the ground at school then transformed. I had to skip school till high school where hopefully everyone had forgotten, which they did.

I nod my head indicating that I understood, it was now Tae's turn to tell me his story, I had no clue of what he was so I was especially excited to hear this.

Y/N: Tae.

Taehyung: My story is not as exciting as Kookies. *Small smile*

Y/N: I still want to know. *Smiles*

Taehyung: Well you see, I am a werewolf I was made like this at birth my mother and father where pure breeds which makes me a pure breed as well.

Y/N: Don't canines usually have more than one baby?

Taehyung: No you're right I did have brothers and sisters.

Y/N: Did?

Taehyung's P.O.V.

It was a nice afternoon my sisters, brothers and I had gotten home after school and we where sitting at the dinning table doing our homework, mother and father where cooking us our favourite afternoon snack, steak. I called my father over to help me with one of the math equations the teacher had set us just as he was grabbing the pencil the door bursted open and in walked my worried grand parents.

Mother: Mum, whats wrong are you all right? *Worried*

Grandma: Dear you have to leave this town now. *panicked*

Mother: Why, wh-whats going on? *panicked*

Grandma: I-I dont have the time to explain I hear them coming, quick grab the pups and lets go. *Rushing*

I drop my pencil and look at the rest of my siblings they seem worried, my oldest brother and sister begin getting out of their chairs and gathering the two youngest and I. Mother and Father are still talking with Grandma but Grandpa has gone into the room with us, my younger brother Peter and younger sister Lilia where still confused while my eldest brother Flynn and eldest sister Samantha are trying to comprehend what is going on.

Samantha: Grandpa, what is going on? Why aren't we safe here anymore?

Grandpa: No time to explain sweetheart, we have to get a move on before they come here.

I stay quiet in the corner of the room, unsure of what to do I held onto Peter and Lilia in the corner while the older people ran around gathering things and bickering.

Lilia: Tae Tae, whats going on?

I held the four year old in my arms as she looked confused at me, her little hands gripping onto my shirt while my five year old brother held onto my side our Mother, Father and Grandma rushed into the room.

Mother: Babe grab the pups.

Father walks over to us and holds my brother I his arms while he asks me to continue holding Lilia I do as I am asked and follow closely behind my father, Grandpa opens the window for us all to jump out of Samatha and Flynn jump out first, Mother throws them the bags we had just packed and they throw them on and move out of the way I am then directed to go next. I tell Lilia to hold on tight as I jump down she does as she is told and holds onto me tighter I jump down just as I land I hear the door from upstairs burst open I look up panicked, Samantha and Flynn run over closer to us Father looks at us with his head out the window.

Father: CATHCH!

Then the only thing I see is my little brother falling from the second story window screaming. Samantha acts quickly and runs directly under him to make sure she catches him, we look back up at the window but this time it was our mother yelling at us from the window.

Mother: RUN MY PUPS! DONT LET THE BAD MAN CATCH YOU!

Flynn took that as our queue to run he latches onto my hand and begins running.

(Talking while running)

Flynn: Lilia I need you to make sure you do not let go of Tae at all, Peter hold onto me really tight, Tae we need to transform.

I got nervous I have only transformed a couple of times and when I did it was and accident while play fighting with the others.

Flynn: I know you can so ready, go!

I use every ounce of my power to awaken the beast inside me I try a couple of times but it didnt seem to work Samantha and Flynn had already transformed and where whining at me to hurry up, just as I was about to try again I hear gun shots and then it clicked, almost instantly I was running in my wolf form with Lilia on my back holding onto the fur on my neck tightly. We weave in and around trees and bushes the guns kept firing and it didnt seem like they where going to stop anytime soon. We reached the road and dashed across hoping no cars would come flying down the stretch we make it across with the people still behind us.

There was no sign of our parents or Grandparents anywhere which pained me greatly. As I am lost in thought I brought back to earth by Lilia's scream I freak out not knowing what is happening then I feel a liquid on my hind leg the scent of blood I that moment the only emotion I felt was rage. Samantha and Flynn had already stopped ready to attack the attackers Peter got off Flynn and ran over to Lilia and I, I was told to keep running and never stop but I wanted to help.

Samantha: Kim Taehyung, you need to keep running, keep the pups and yourself safe if Flynn and I dont come for you it means we didnt make it so keep moving and dont let them catch you, go NOW!

I began running once again with the pups on my back holding tightly I was in search of a safe area where we can rest and where I can tend to Lilia's wound.

Peter: Tae over there! *Points*

I turn my head in the direction he is pointing in and see a small entrance to what seems to be a cave, begin running in the direction I slip through opening and transform back to normal I place Lilia down on a rock and began looking at her wound she had a bullet hole through her right thigh it was bleeding but not enough to kill her.

Taehyung: Stay here, Im going to go and see if I can find anything to bandage you up with.

I walked further into the cave in search of some sort of medical supply that could help Lilia with her wound as I am walking I hear screams of a male, the pitch is to deep to be Peter's but it still had me worried I continued on my search for medical supplies. Five minutes passed and the screams from before have stopped but they are soon replaced by a young girl and boy I rush back to my younger siblings only to find mutilated bodes against the rocks they where once seated on, in this moment all I feel is rage and grief, all I want to do is find the person responsible and mutilate their body the way they did their's. 

I take my sisters necklace and left the cave from the entrance we had come in from as I walk the dark empty streets I hear a boy crying I look up towards the house as he walks out, we make eye contact and he begins walking away I peer inside only to see two bodies hanging from the ceiling.

A/N

Hey guys, Im so sorry for not being active, I have been swarmed with assessments and things like that, but they are all finished and I should be able to update more frequently. I hope you enjoyed this chapter feel free to c comment, Okie, Till next time, Baii!