Cave

Y/N P.O.V.

Waking up was a nightmare, I came back to the worlds reality. School is on the schedule for today and I am not excited, I would just have another day off but then I would have to many. I stare blankly at my roof contemplating getting up, I sigh and begin getting up, well trying to get up a force keeps pulling me back down. I look down to my waist and I found the source, Yoongi had his arms tight around me.

Y/N: W-What are you doing?

I know he heard me but didn't respond.

Y/N: I SAID WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?

He opens his eyes and looks at me.

Yoongi: Holding you what else does it look like.

I just roll my eyes at him.

Y/N: Well we have to go to school so get up and how many times have I told you DONT TOUCH ME!

He groaned and let go, I get up and grab my clothes and head straight for the bathroom. As I am getting ready for school I remember the warmth that he provided when he was holding onto me, I give a little smile.

'Y/N Thoughts'

Y/N: Stop thinking that you pabo.

???: You know you liked it there is no denying it.

'End'

I quickly end my thoughts as that voice came in. I look at myself in the mirror and roll my eyes, I walk out to Yoongi buttoning his shirt. He looks at me as I walk in and......... smiles? I gave a small and leave the room I was confused as to why he was smiling but I mean smiling is better than that smirk he always has on his face. As I walk out I see all six boys chilling on my lounge.

Y/N: Do you guys like live here now or something?

Jimin: Yep.

Hobi: Why not.

Joonie: She probably wants us to leave so she can fuck around with Yoongi. *Smirks*

Jin ends up hitting Joonie across the back of the head with his hand while the rest giggle.

Jin: All though it is probably true watch your language cause we still have foetus Jungkook.

Y/N: Why does that matter aint he fucked girls enough to know?

The room was silent till Yoongi walked out, the boys looked at him and got up.

Tae: Do we have to go to school?

Jimin: Im pretty sure its gym day for the girls.

Tae: Im up, and ready lets go!

I roll my eyes as we begin walking to school, I had a strange feeling but I decided to push it to the back of my mind. We reach the front gates and there is a crowd of people they all look at us as we walk into the school gates I try and break of from the boys as quick as possible but there was no possible way to shimmy past everyone. We walk into the cafeteria then to our table I see all the students looking at me, then the ground shook, it shook so violently it was causing bits of the roof to break and fall.

Then the sirens went off, the whole school screamed trying to get under a sturdy surface, the boys and I got under our table and sat close together. The earth continued to shake the ground cracked and the roof collapsed, girls could be heard crying and panicking. Then a heavy forced was pushed upon our table, I scream out in bit of pain as my body is pushed against the floor with a weight on my back.

Jin: Shit, Y/N are you ok?

Y/N: Get this fucking thing off me!

I look at them all with pleading eyes as I felt this thing was going to squash me directly in the middle of my back. I see them look at each other worriedly I know that they cant do much but its all I could say and do. As I thought all hope was lost for me, Yoongi, Jimin and Hobi began lifting the weight off of me, as I had just enough room to escape Joonie took me out from under it and the boys put the fallen roof part down. I look to them and see how big the piece was, it was way to big for anyone to lift without a crane I was blown away.

Joonie: Are you ok?

Y/N: Y-Yeah I uh I think so, how did you-

Jimin Thats good your ok.

Kookie: We should get out of here.

We ran out of the building then saw the devastation outside the road had formed a small mountains and the ground was separated in some area's. We saw a couple of teachers around trying to help students who had fallen and hurt themselves. Everyone who was standing was thrown off their feet as the earth started to move once again. Screams filled the air once again I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me to somewhere safe. It turns out that I had blanked out for a second as the boys moved to somewhere safe so they had to grab me, we are in a dark cave like area, water fell from the celling and fell to the floor I dont know why the boys thought this was a safe area but it was working so far. We ran further and further into the cave in nothing but darkness the sound of our watery footsteps echoed through the cave.

Y/N: What are we doing running deeper into this cave, where are we going?

Jin: We are exploring.

Y/N: During an earthquake?

Jin: We figured if we are gonna die why not explore before it happens.

We continue wandering through the cave when a bit of light illuminates the cave telling us we had reached the end of the cave, we all race to the end. I laugh as we made it out happy to still be alive.

Tae: Guys look where we ended up. *Concerned*

Jimin: Shit we cant be here, we have to leave. *Whispers*

The boys run over to behind a building and I follow along.

Y/N: Why cant we be here? *Whispers*

Jimin: We we just- *Whispers*

*Sirens*

Joonie: Shit. *Whispers*

The sirens blared through the small run down town and I heard some people talking.

Yoongi: Who the fuck set of the alarm? *Whispers*

We all looked at each other then a bird, that had set off.

Kookie: Stupid fucking bird. *Whispers*

Yoongi: Y/N follow our lead, stay right behind me. Boys you know the drill, stay low, move fast.

A/N

Hey guys, thanks so much for reading this chapter, I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. Feel free to comment your thoughts for this chapter, Okie, Till next time, Baii!