Min Yoongi

Y/N P.O.V.

Hoseoks story was so sad and odd, his father banished him for being a male. I was now eagerly awaiting Yoongi's story.

Jimin: You can tell she's jumping outta her panties to know his story. *Smirks*

Y/N: W-What I-I am not! *Heat rises to cheeks*

I see Yoongi smirk so I look towards the ground trying to shy my face away.

Y/N: J-Just hurry up would you.

Yoongi: That won't be the only time you will be saying that. *Smirks* anyway if you want to know about me that bad here it is.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

My footsteps echo through the corridor, I draw closer and closer to my father's office he had sent two of his personal guards to come and collect me. I stop at the shut double doors at the end of the hallway I knock and wait for a minute.

Father: You may enter.

I open the door and see my father sitting at his desk feet up on the furniture and book in his hands, he had his reading glasses on and I saw a smug look on his face which got me curios.

Yoongi: What chu readin'?

He looks over his book at me still holding his grin, he lifted the book higher for me to read it 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' it read. I contort my face to show my disgust.

Yoongi: Why are you reading that?

Father: I kept seeing your mother reading this and she was doing some odd things in odd places *smirks larger and pauses* if you know what I mean.

Yoongi: Thank you, for putting that vile image in my head, so what does her masturbation have anything to do with you reading this book?

Father: Wanted to see what was making her do things only I should be able to make her do.

Yoongi: OKAY! Enough of this conversation, please. Why did you call me to your office?

I wanted to get as far away from the current conversation topic as fast as demonly possible.

Father: I have a request I would like you to take up.

Yoongi: And what would that be?

Father: I want you to kill your mother.

My eyes widen.

Yoongi: What the fuck! Why?

Father: I have eyes and ears all over the place, you dont think her sneaking into another males home and fuckin' him all night long goes un-noticed do you?

Yoongi: Who told you?

Father: Megan, she has always been helpful.

Yoongi: MEGAN DOSNT LIKE MOTHER! SHE WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET MUM OUT OF THE FUCKING PICTURE!

My rage was boiling up to its highest peek, Megan, I had over heard her many times talking about how my mum stole dad from her and how she would do anything to get rid of her. This was it she finally thought of something, I could tell she had been planing this for months now getting my mother to leave the house most nights for the entire night.

Father: No, Megan is the only one helping me un ravel what your mother really is, A SUCCUBUS!

I exploded, how dare he accuse her of such things, I know for a fact my mother had an unconditional love for my father and she would do everything in her power to keep our family together, she was not a slut I ay shape or form there is no reason she can be affiliated with those creatures.

Yoongi: How dare you. *low sadistic tone*

Father: If you dont help me, I will touter her in front of your chained up body till she is weak and limp, she will become my stress toy, and for you I will send you to the mortal world, you will be forever ageing but you will never die, you will be one crippled old man staring up at a ceiling for your entire life because you will be to fragile to move.

Yoongi: How could you even think of doing this to our family!

Father: Make up your mind son, will you join me or her?

Without thinking I blurted it out.

Yongs: HER!

My eyes widen releasing the suffering I just put my mother in.

Father: Grab him.

Out stepped Grant and Jules from the shadows there hands wrapping around my smaller frame and dragging me out.

Yoongi: You're going to regret this, you- you- you son oF A BITCH!

My father chuckled as I squirmed and struggle to try and free myself from their grip and run back to my father to give him a solid punch right across his jaw. I had to get out of here and warn my mum, she will be heart broken but its the best I can do so, I squirm and I squirm some more but it seemed the harder I tried the harder it was becoming. As if things couldn't get any worse my mum rounded the corner.

Mother: Yoongi? What is-

Yoongi: Mum! GO! RUN!

She stood there puzzled for a moment.

Mother: What do you mean, what is going on! Un-hand my son right now!

She stood firm a fire burning in her dark eyes but the two males did not budge as if it was planned that this would happen my father caught sight of my mum and the commotion and stormed down the hallway up to her, he slapped he hard across the face, making her fall to the ground.

Yoongi: YOU BASTARD!

I screamed as loud as my voice would let me rage burned through my whole body, my mum looked up at him her eyes glistened in the light she held her cheek in pain. Then as if the situation couldn't get ay worse out steps Megan with the biggest, nastiest grin plastered on her face she knew this would happen.

Megan: Oh look what we have here, a cheating wife.

Mother looked her with confusion all over her face.

Mother: You cheated?

Megan: *Chuckles* No dear, *pause* you did. *Smirks*

Yoongi: HOW DARE YOU TALK TO HER LIKE THAT! LEARN YOUR PLACE BITCH!

Megan: Ahhh, the brave and courageous son, I wonder what I'll do with you when your mother is finally gone?

A fire lit in my mothers eyes.

Mother: Do what you want with me *Sadistic* but DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY SON!

Mother got up from the floor and punched Megan directly in the nose, sending her flying down the corridor, her land made the walls shake and the floor vibrate. The two males holding me showed shock and I took this as my time to get out, with one solid yank I got out of their loosened grips and ran for my mum I grabbed her by her arm and started to run but Megan made a spell causing a portal to open to another location.

As I ran through not having enough time to stop Megan closed it cutting my mothers arm off leaving me holding the remains in what I can only imagine is the mortal world I ran deeper into the woods I tried in a unseen pot hole I rolled and rolled for what felt like forever until my back hit a large boulder the air was stripped from my body and I began gasping for more oxygen.

Sound of hard steps was what filled my ears and then five tall-ish males stood over me.

???: You all right man?

I couldn't respond because I still hadn't caught my breath. They all seemed to be looking at something on the ground and when I finally was able to catch my breath I looked over and there lay the remainders of my mums arm.

???: So, Im guessing you're like us?

Yoongi: What happened to you guys?

They all told me the shit thats happened to them.

???: So whats your name stranger?

Yoongi: Im Min Yoongi.