Park Jimin

Y/N P.O.V.

Tae's story gave me goosebumps, the thought of his little brother and sisters mutilated bodies stuck to my mind like glue, how could anyone do that to infants. Tae just stared into space clearly re-living the moment in his head, there was great pain visible on his face. 

Y/N: Uhh, Jimin I think it's your turn to share your story?

Jimin: Sure, *Clears throat* well, im a vampire I have been like this since birth, uhh, I dont need feed on humans to survive but there are those occasional days where I will feed on them. Im kind of like that Twilight series except better looking and all around better. *Soft chuckles* expect my life has more problems than wondering if a girl will choose me over a werewolf.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Tae: Why dont you tell her the story of what happened to you parents?

As Tae said that I felt Jimins aura change it felt of both pain and anger.

Jimin: Oh that day, right uhh, where to start.

Jimin P.O.V.

I walk home from a practice lesson on how to control thirst and how to make our vampirism less noticeable to none-supernal folk. As I open the door to my house I hear strange noises coming from my parents room I decided to ignore it and go straight to my room. A few minutes passed and I was about to head down stairs to get a blood juice pouch when there was a high pitched scream, I run to my parents room and burst the door open, my father looks at me with wide eyes and the woman he was on was searching for the corner of the blanket to cover her naked body. I shake my head in disbelief, I cant believe this is happening.

Dad: Jimin! I-I didnt hear you come home.

I just stood there not knowing how to react.

Dad: Look, son I can explain this I-if you just-

Jimin: What is there to explain!? ITS PRETTY FUCKING CLEAR WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!

Dad: Do not talk to me like that!

Jimin: How else do you expect me to respond in this situation your fucking this woman, like who the fuck are you!

Woman: Oh I'm-

Jimin: SHUT UP, I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE!

Dad: Son you need to calm down.

Jimin: No dad, you know what I need, I need this bitch gone.

Woman: w-what did you just call me?

Jimin: I called you a bitch, trust me I could call you a whole lot worse. Now I suggest you put on your skank clothes and get the fuck out of here before my mum shows up and tears you limb from limb and cooks you for dinner. *Anger*

She quickly pushes my dad off of her and grabs her clothes quickly throwing them on and running out of the house he sent still lingered in the room for sometime. Dad just sits there staring at the ground while I glare at him.

Jimin: How could you do that to mum? *Anger*

He doesn't reply he just sits there playing with his wedding ring.

Jimin: ANSWER ME! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!?

He flinched at my sudden yell.

Dad: I-im so sorry Chim-Chi-

JImin: DONT CALL ME THAT! If you where sorry, you wouldn't have done it in the first place. How long have you been doing this?

Dad: Its been two years now.. *Ashamed tone*