Confusion

Y/N P.OV.

I was shocked, no far beyond shocked, he is going to be my room mate!

P/M: I hope this is no trouble miss.

I didn't know what to say so I just give a little smile, with a kind of pleading vibe but obviously he didn't catch it. The Property Manager help Suga bring his stuff into the lounge room and left me and him alone. I couldn't look at him I was nervous, I could feel his eyes watching my body.

Suga: Fucking hell!

I look at him confused.

Suga: You got a nice body.

I look down noticing what I'm wearing I feel a little self conscious.

*Y/N Thoughts*

Oh my god this is so embarrassing, I shouldn't show how self conscious I am after all it was my apartment first I should be able to wear what I want when I want with out feeling unsafe, fuck him this won't change anything I barely even know him.

*End Of Thoughts*

I look at him trying not to show any signs of nervousness.

Y/N: Thank you, now if you would excuse me I'm going to bed.

Suga: Your not gonna show me to my room? *Pouts*

Y/N: Nope. *Walks away*

Suga P.O.V.

Finally someone who doesn't just fucking fall to my knees she will eventually tho, they all do.

Y/N P.O.V.

Im sitting in my room I can hear him moving around the house with all his stuff, their was some banging ad stuff, I originally wasn't going to come out of my room till the morning but I became suspicious of all the racket. I walk down the hall way to see him sitting on the couch well actually more like passed out, I was going to leave him there but I know how uncomfortable it is so I decide not to be a bitch and I will just wake him up and tell him to go to bed.

Y/N: Hey! *Rocks*

He grabbed on to my wrists really tight I well in pain, he looked mad when I looked into his eyes he stared back at me his grip became looser.

Suga: What do you want.

Y/N: I-I was. *Deep breath* I was going to ask you to move to your bed because I know how uncomfortable the lounge is.

Suga: Well you see I would be in a bed, but I don't fucking have one.

I was confused I walk down to the spare room.

Y/N: (Walking down Hall way) Yeah you do its right her- What the fuck where did it go.

I suddenly feel a pair of hands on my hips and breathing in my ear.

Suga: I don't know, where is it.

I push him off of me and he just smirks, he thinks he will win me by his charm. Ha! you got nothing coming buddy.

Y/N: If you keep treating me like this the nice person will soon go to sleep and my inner demons will come out to play, and trust me things get ugly when she is in control.

Suga: She sounds hot. *Smirks*

Y/N: Do you always have to smirk.

I roll my eyes and push past him and head to my room just as I was about to close my door he spoke.

Suga: Where am I supposed to sleep?

Y/N: The only spot left, the uncomfortable lounge. *Cheeky Smile*

Suga: You don't expect me to to sleep on that, you even said it your self its uncomfortable as shit, and no its not the only one left.

Y/N: There is no other bed in this apartment dumb-ass where else you gonna sle-

Suga: Your bed. *Smirks* Its got another spot for a human to lay.

Y/N: No.

Suga: Yes.

We continued this for about 5 minutes before I caved in.

Y/N: OH FOR FUCK SAKE, FINE!

He gave a victory smile which completely blew me away, I decided I would be a bitch for a little longer.

Y/N: On one condition.

Suga: That would be?

Y/N: You tell me your real name, cause I'm positive Suga isn't your real name.

Suga: No deal.

Y/N: Ok, have fun on the couch.

Just as the door was about to full close he spoke.

Suga: Yoongi.

I open the door again confused.

Y/N: What?

Suga: *Sighs* Min Yoongi is my real name, now will you just let me sleep in the fucking bed already.

He seemed embarrassed about telling me his real name, I open the door and allow him to come in like I said I was kind of regretting it but kind of not he took of his shirt revealing his toned pale body, he caught me looking.

Yoongi: You can touch them. *Smirks*

Y/N: No thank you, I'm going to bed.

I lay on my side of the bed, I feel him slip under the covers he puts his hands around my waist I slap them.

Y/N: Hands off.

I say bluntly he removes his hands after a while I feel to sleep.

Yoongi P.O.V.

She will cave in too just like the rest, they all do. But something inside me is saying its different this time, I don't want to believe it, I don't want to catch feelings and then be broken like so may times before, they made me this way. I have let my devil roam free of my body controlling when he wants to with no strings attached, seduce any one he wishes to, anything he wishes, its now become who I am it is no longer a side of me it is me, and I'm hungry for Y/N.

She has been hard prey to catch so far, making it tough for my jaws to latch onto and quench my hunger, but she will eventually give up. When she let me sleep in her bed it just proves it, I will keep testing my limits for I know no boundary why would I change my ways just for her. She is just like the rest.

I look at her sleeping figure so beautiful, but I can sense pain. As if she has a secret that is causing her pain or grief. I take a photo to send to the boys to brag, as I'm about to send it she speaks.

Y/N: Stop! NO! PLEASE I WILL DO BETTER NEXT TIME, DONT HURT ME!

She sits up tears sliding down my face, I didn't know what to do so I just sat their staring at her. She looked at me and gave a little smile.

Y/N: Oh, I-it's just you.

She lays back down ad falls asleep leaving me confused and curious.

A/N

Thank you for reading this chapter I hope you enjoyed it, Tell me what you think in the comments. Okie, till next time, Baii!