Sup

Y/N P.O.V.

Yoongi and I sat on the floor I was still crying not as loud anymore because I have lost my voice, we eventually stoped hugging and went into the lounge room. I sat on the couch emotionless, I felt nothing anymore the one person who meant the world to me is now on the other side of the world and the one person who is ignoring me is right beside me. I know I'm not going to have any other friends because I'm not stupid all those other girls that we hung out with didn't actually like me they where just there for BF/N and tolerated me for her sake. I didn't realise Yoongi was trying to talk to me, but then again we are ignoring each other arn't we.

Yoongi: You ok?

Y/N: Why would you care?

It was hard to hear me since I barely had my voice.

Yoongi: You where screaming pretty loud for a long time.

Y/N: Then that answers your question as to if I'm alright, now doesn't it.

I know I was being mean but I didn't care right now I sit quietly while he watches Tv.

Yoongi: By the way I invited the boys over.

I just roll my eyes and stay quiet. Later on their was a knock at the door and 6 tipsy boys stumble through the door way.

???: Holy shit, you got her at your place.

I just look at him still expressionless, he smirks for some un known reason I get slightly nervous but stay calm o the outside. They brought lots of alcohol they hand Yoongi a drink and he cracks it open straight away, their was so much noise because the Tv was on volume 100 playing music and the boys where basically having a mini party. I stand up and head to the room only for my wrist to be grabbed by one of them I turn around, I don't know who it was I yank my arm from his grasp and step back, I just glare at him while slowly moving to the room.

~Time Skip~

It had been a couple of hours the boys where drunk as fuck and still here, I have been hiding in my room the whole time with my earphones in listening to some music on full blast to drain out the other stuff, I hadn't eaten at all so I was hungry. I braved up and decided I would go get a snack to munch on, as I walk out there was this fog like stuff filling the area as I step further into the lounge room I see the boys in a circle smoking weed. I decide to yell even to I haven no voice so it wasn't very loud or intimidating.

Y/N: THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!

I caught their attention, they just look at me with smiles on their faces.

Yoongi: You want some?

Y/N: *Gets Exited* NO!

They jump a little bit and I head for the kitchen not wanting to stay their much longer when I turn around I run into a large figure who's body over stood mine, I look up the guy is smirking and leaning towards me I try and push him off.

Y/N: Get off me!

because he is so loopy it wasn't that much of a struggle I race to my room and barricade the door closed.

Y/N: Perverts.

~Time Skip Till Next Day~

I had fallen asleep with my music in my ears, I get up and have a quick shower once I'm out I put on a black loose mid drift shirt with some ripped jeans, I put on a little eye liner, I went out the door and headed to the lounge room to see 7 past out boys on my living room floor and couch but before I could abort they all woke up, its like they knew I walked into the room. They all just looked at me while I stood frozen, I completely forgot they where here. Then one by one they stood in a line in front of me.

Jin: Hello, I don't think we properly introduced ourselves, I'm Jin.

Jhope: Hello, Im your hope, your Angel, Im Jhope.

RM: Sup, Im RM.

Jimin: Hello, Im Jimin, its nice to meet you.

V: Im V.

Jungkook: Hello, I am Jungkook.

Y/N: Uh, hi. Im Y/N.

My voice was slightly coming back but wasn't fully recovered yet. I didn't really know how to respond because the way they are acting now is totally different to last night, they sounded nicer and genuine. But they still can not be trusted.

Jhope: We should all hang out to get to know each other better.

Boys: Yeah!

Y/N: No.

V: Why not?

Y/N: Because.

Jin: 'Because' isn't an answer young lady.

I feel like I've just been scolded by my mother even though he isn't her.

Y/N: If anyone from school see's me with you guys im dead.

V: So it's not cause you don't like us.

I just roll my eyes. I head to my room and grab my purse it has a chain on it so I can swing it over my shoulder to make it a handbag, I walk back out.

Y/N: I'm going out, so don't destroy my apartment.

Jungkook: Can we come please~

I don't respond and they take it as a yes, I groan in frustration and look at Yoongi, he has a huge ass smirk plastered across his face. We walk out the door I had given up after arguing with them for the past half an hour, we planned on going to the park as we are walking there, a couple of girls from our high school see them and run over they hadn't noticed me yet which I was glad for, the boys where trying to get away from them because they where annoyed then one noticed me.

Girl 1: The fuck are you doing with them?

I don't respond to her which her friend didn't seem to like.

Girl 2: Bitch, she is talking to you.

She shoves me back wards and the boys for a circle around us waiting for us to fight, she shoves me again and again but I don't retaliate.

Till she pulls my hair, that drew it for me I will now defend myself. I ball my fist up and swing at her face it lands directly on her cheek bone she starts pulling at my hair and doing all this girly shit while I had he pinned to the ground he friend then decided she would jump in so I know have two twats ganging up on me, I defend myself with ease a couple of people come around and see they begin taking out their phones, some recording others on a phone call, five minutes later the fight was still going on I had punched the girls a fair few times causing them to bruise and have a little bit of blood here and there then sirens went off, the boys pull me away and run making me follow behind them they run down a couple of alley ways until we are far enough away from the scene. The boys laugh and cheer while I sit on the floor.

Jhope: I didn't know you could fight.

Jin: Well obviously we don't know anything about her.

Yoongi: Dumb ass.

Jin: HEY, Language.

Jhope: You know you love dis ass. *Smirks*

They all start rambling on while I'm just confused then I hear and ice-cream truck, I stand up and race towards it the boys follow me, I find it and order a (Favourite Flavour) Double scoop cone and walk off, noticing my surrounding's I head over to a small forest and walk through the boys follow me in, I sit under a Cherry blossom tree thats on a hill that over looks a lake.

Jimin: What a sight.

V: It's so pretty.

Y/N: I know.

Yoongi: How did you know this was here?

Y/N: BF/N and I used to come here.

A/N

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry for not updating in a while. Fell free to comment. Okie, Till next time, Baii!!