Dealer

Y/N P.O.V.

I woke up to a knock at the bedroom door, its only then I released I had fallen asleep on Yoongi and he was still asleep on my boobs. His hands where rested on my lower back and his legs where flat.

'Y/N Thoughts'

Y/N: What the fuck has come over me, this isn't right.

'End'

The person at the door knocked once again I got off Yoongi's lap and walked to the bedroom door. I open it to see Joonie standing there looking at his phone.

Y/N: Whats up?

Joonie: Did you just wake up?

Y/N: Yep.

Joonie: Have you seen Yoongi? I haven't seen him all-

I open the door more and point towards my bed Joonie looks in and see's him fast asleep on my bed.

Joonie: What did you two do that wore him out? *Smirks*

Y/N: Nothing you're thinking of you pervert.

Joonie: Sure, anyway I was gonna go to our dealer to get the stuff but since he isn't awake I suppose I won't go, unless of course, you want to come. *Still smirking*

I roll my eyes at the fact I was considering to go with him to get the shit.

Y/N: What would Yoongi's reaction be if you didn't have it?

Joonie: Pissed.

I sigh loudly and shut the door I begin getting changed in the room thinking Yoongi was asleep but as I am only in my panties and bra I hear.

Yoongi: Fuck!

I turn around to see Yoongi staring at my half naked body I crouch down to hide what I can.

Yoongi: Why would you did that! *Whines*

Y/N: Which part the getting dressed in here or the hiding my body?

Yoongi: Hiding your body, I already saw you in it when you first started getting changed so you hiding won't erase what I have already seen. *Smirks*

I huff and un-tuck my body, he gives a small smile as I begin putting on my clothes, un-intentionally I do it slowly making every movement look seductive. I hear Joonie talk from behind the door.

Joonie: Are you coming or not?

Y/N: Coming.

I had leather black pants on and a black singlet on, I didn't want to look like a child or looser in front of their dealer.

Yoongi: Where are you two going?

Y/N: Out.

I walk to the door and open it, then Joonie and I leave the building as we are in the car he was asking me some questions.

Joonie: How long have you been going to your dealer for?

Y/N: What do you mean?

Joonie: You know what I mean, how long have you been getting your drugs from your dealer for?

Y/N: I-I dont have a dealer.. never have, to be honest I have never even had some weed before.

Joonie: Wait what! You have never had the good shit before? Also you know how dangerous these people can be right they can do all sorts of fucked up shit.

Y/N: I- uh I dont know anything about these kinds of people.

Joonie: I should have fucking asked that before we left, under the seat there is a knife I want you to carry it when we meet these guy, but don't show it, if anything happens don't hesitate to use it.