Fuck Me

Y/N: How much fucking further!

We yet again made a right turn and ran down a narrow hallway.

Joonie: I may or may not have made a right when I should have made a left...

All: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING!

Jin: Were already in a dire situation, getting lost is the last thing we needed.

Kookie: I remember there was a window in one of these rooms, we'll just have to jump through.

As if he summoned it, it appeared. Without hesitation Tae crashes his body through the wooden planks that bordered it up, the rest of us following suit. Just as we exited the building another explosion down the hall we were just in. That would have killed us.

Even though we were now in the safety of the open, Yoongi still hadn't let go of my wrist. I sat on the ground trying to catch my breath, swallowing my saliva attempting to make my throat clear from all the ash I surely swallowed.

Jin: Is anyone hurt?

All checking ourselves, coming to find nothing more then a few burned hairs had happened to us.

Hobi: Thats great!

Yoongi: Next time we might not be so lucky.

We sat in silence a little while longer.

Yoongi: Come on Y/N, were going home.

Without any say or option he'd hoisted me onto my feet and pulled me in the direction of home. Not even allowing me to stay goodbye to the other boys. I was confused, trying to get him to let go. His grip kept tightening and it was becoming hopeless. All of a sudden a surge of power flowed through my body and I was able to rip myself out of his grasp.

Yoongi: What the fuck?

He questioned, looking back at me. I looked down sat my hand, the markings; they're back. Swirling up my arm, illuminating the area I stood. I stumbled back a few steps and shook my arm.

Y/N: Are you seeing this?

Yoongi: No, seeing what? Y/N come on why did you have to rip yourself away like that?

Y/N: Why wouldn't you let go?

Yoongi: I dont know why, I just didn't okay. Come on.

He tried to grab me again but I moved to the side, causing him to miss.

Yoongi: THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? There is no way you're strong enough or fast enough to do any of this, the fuck kinda drugs you been taking behind my back?

I continued to stare at my arm, twisting and turning it looking at the markings.

Y/N: Lets go.

I began to walk in front of him, he stood for a moment before following me. We arrived home, once he just the door I walked up to him and pinned him against the wall. He looked at me with open eyes that then turned into lustful ones.

Yoongi: If you wanted to fuck, could have just said so babygirl.

Y/N: Try and get out.

He stopped leaning into me

Yoongi: What?

Y/N: Yoongi, try and get out of my grip

He pushed against me, once, twice, three times. Nothing. he couldn't.

Yoongi: *mutters under breath* what the fuck?

I just laugh in shock. I let go of him and walk to the couch.

Yoongi: What is going on?

Y/N: I-I dont know.... But I like it.

They faded away, I wanted to test my theory once more.

Y/N: Yoongi, pin me down.

Yoongi: Say less.

The smirk re-appears on his face as he swiftly moves towards me. Before I could blink, his knee pressed between my thighs and his hand held mine over my head. I tried to get out. I was weak again.

Y/N: it must be something to do with the tattoos?

I thought to myself, only now coming the realisation of what situation id put myself in. For some reason, I didn't want it to stop. As I looked into Yoongi's lust filled eyes, something ticked inside me again. I wanted him, all of him; and most of all, I wanted him to want me.

Yoongi: That strength is gone baby. What happened? Hmm.

He cooed with a snicker. Slowly I started to move my hips, creating friction on his leg, grinding on him slowly. He looked down at the movement then strait back into my eyes, biting his lip and growling quietly.

Yoongi: If you want it, beg for it.

I guess he was testing the seriousness of what I was doing. While he had me pinned all I could think about was the kiss we shared, where I was pressed against the wall, how I wanted him to have my first.

Y/N: Please, Yoongi, I dont want to wait anymore.

His lips crashed onto mine, just like the other day. Just as rough. One of his hands came around my neck squeezing at the sides, causing a very unfamiliar pleasurable feeling. My first moan. He released our lips and looked at me.

Yoongi: Fuck that was hot.

He grunted. His lips connected with my neck, sucking and bitting at the skin roughly. The small stinging sensation was pleasurable making me involuntarily grind my hips harder and faster. He tore my shirt off and stared for a moment before kissing down my chest and stomach, leaving his mark the whole way down. He got down to my sensitive heat and stopped, looking at me.

Yoongi: You still want this babygirl, I'm not going to be easy on you, done to much teasing for a vanilla fuck.

I just nod my head and whine a little. He removed my pants and went down on me. Eventually removing his clothes and railing me. Deep and rough the movements were, he knew how to utilise himself to make it man overwhelming, pleasurable time. I moaned loud, my nails leaving scratches in his back. His grunts filling my ears.

He flipped me in all sorts of positions. My legs up in the air, my face in the pillow with my ass on full display, I sat on top of him to ride. I can't even count how many times id orgasmed. My brain was fuzzy and all I could think about was him. My body was covered in his love bites, some deep purple and really big, others smaller and pink. My ass was covered in his hand prints.

Id covered his neck in hickeys as well, and his back looked like he'd gotten into a fight with a tiger. This went on for at least and hour. We'd both finished so many time, but I guess the tension had finally reached its peak. All that teasing he does to me, all that seductive stuff finally got the better of me and I knew. I knew id fallen for him.

A/N

Ahh, so yeah turned a little smutty- Im not to sure if y'all enjoyed that but honestly this part of the story was long overdue XD I was going to write in explicit detail but, I dont know how many of my readers actually would enjoy that so this is it for now (if you'd like explicit detail I can eventually create another scene and I will detail the fuck outta that)

Okie, till next time, Baii!