Our Little Secret

Y/N P.O.V.

Walking into my home brought tears to my eyes. I hated that we had to move but we had no choice in the matter. So pushing on and getting over it would be the best idea, I walk into my bedroom and begin packing my important items into boxes that I had saved from when I first moved into this apartment. I was thankful Jin was opening his home up to me, it really helped me a lot.

Y/N: I really hope one of those places hires us, it would be so great.

I say to Yoongi who was packing his valuables into his boxes.

Yoongi: Dont stress to much okay, stressing won't help. Just be calm, well get jobs I promise.

Taking his word I stay silent and try my best to not stress over the situation we've been put in. Then my phone begins to ring from inside my pocket, as quick as I can muster I pull out my phone and accept the call from the unknown caller.

Y/N: Hello?

Caller: Hello is this Y/F/N?

Y/N: This is she, how can I help you?

Caller: This is Rachel from 'The Sushi', I was calling about the position that you applied for with us.

Y/N: Yes, thats great!

Rachel: What times are you able to work, I understand you're still a school student.

Y/N: I believe ill be able to work from around 4:30pm onwards.

Rachel: That sounds fantastic, would you be able to start tomorrow?

Y/N: Yes

I say with no hesitation.

Rachel: great, well looking forward to it, have a nice night.

With that she hung up, I turn to Yoongi with a wide smile.

Y/N: I got the job at 'The Sushi'!

I jump on him and give him a hug. Then his phone rang too, the same number my face was glowing with happiness. The smile on why face was so big as Yoongi almost mimicked the exact conversation I had. As he hung up he once again burred his head in my neck, we just got our jobs at the same place, on the same day I was so happy.

Yoongi: Now my dirty dreams can come true

His breath tickled my neck and sent shivers down my back, his hand then slowly made its way to my thigh. I push him off of me.

Y/N: Yoongi, stop it.

I walk a seperate room giving him time to sort out his hormones, I dont know what had come over him. Maybe its cause he hasn't fucked a girl in over a month and me being female is just egging him on, wether he finds me attractive or not doesn't matter. So I just begin to make some dinner for us both.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

Feeling Y/N's body pressed against mine in that hug made my sex drive reach its peak, ive been trying so hard to not fuck a girl almost every night but its proving to be a challenge and Y/N being around isn't helping the cause. Her fucking scent turns me on, when she just blinks it looks so seductive, hell even just her walking all I can look at his her ass. I find it so hard to conceal the constant boner I have. Fuck it I need to fuck something today.

I pick up my phone and call Hobi

Yoongi: Man, I need you to cover me up.

Hobi: What do you need?

Yoongi: If Y/N asks, say im at yours, I need to get some tonight, im going insane.

Hobi: I got you bro, go get some.