Kim Namjoon

Y/N P.O.V.

Jimin was right, his life is more complicated than wondering if the girl will pick him.

Y/N: Have you seen your father since your mother died?

Jimin: No but I have heard of his work. He runs the club a couple of blocks down from the one we go to, but enough about me its time for you to hear Joons story.

I look over at him, he is just staring into space, Tae reaches over pinches his leg.

Joonie: OUCH! What the fuck Tae!

Tae: It's your turn.

Joonie: Already, okay then uuhhh, hmmm well. *sighs* I will just tell you my story before actually telling you my super-natural form

Namjoon's P.O.V.

Hamish: Hey Nam, you wanna go to the park after school today?

Joonie: Ah, sorry, my afternoon is packed gotta tutor ad help my dad.

Hamish: Is it still the same girl? *Smirks*

I just smile down to the floor.

Joonie: Yeah man, still her.

Hamish: *leans against wall* What was her name again, ahh *Clicks fingers*

Joonie: Cana.

Hamish: CANA! THATS IT! Okay, well you go have fun with her.

Joonie: We're only studying.

Hamish: Yeah studying which position is the best.

Just shake my head and walk away, I was now on my way to Cana's house she had asked me to tutor her even though she does well in every class so I don't know why she needs my help. I walk up to her porch and ring the door bell I hear faint foot steps behind me and turn around. She was just arriving she had her books in her had and she fumbled around with the keys.

Joonie: Oh let me help you with that. *Reaches for her books*

I take the books she was carrying out go her hand so she could unlock her door, she motioned me to come in and I did so. She walked me to her lounge room and I placed her books down on the coffee table.

Cana: Im going to go upstairs and change, I will be back. *Shy*

I just nodded and sat down on the couch, her petite body disappeared from sight and I just sit there waiting for her, after a few minutes she comes back into sight, but she was different she was wearing some skimpy shorts and just a bra her hair was tied into a bun with a few pieces falling in her face outlining it perfectly.

Cana: Shall we start?

Joonie: Uh yeah, sure.  

She sits down on the floor in front of the books on the table as I continued to sit on the lounge she arches her back just enough to push her ass out. The scene made me have weird feelings, but I decided to try m y best not to look at her but that turned out harder then I expected.

Cana: Why dont you come sit here so you can see the book better?

She pointed to the spot directly in front of her on the other side of the table. I just nod my head and get up, as I sit down my eyes catch her chest. She begins pointing to a question and I go to take the book to get a better look but our hands brush past one another. She was driving me crazy I could feel myself getting turned on and I wanted to remove myself before I got stupid.

Joonie: Hey, could I use your bathroom?

Cana: Sure its just down the hall on the left.

I nod and stand up, walking as fast as I ca without me seeming weird.