"And what am I doing?" I look up at the ceiling.

"We were gone for a whole week and you're guilty because while we were having the best time vampires are getting their heads ripped a part and you feel responsible for not stopping it. For not protecting them. The minute we got back you went on a mission to know every detail of what is happening with the vampires. You have been going around the whole city watching and observing until you make your final move but until you make your final move you torture yourself by blaming yourself for this." 

Dominic lift his hand and trace the frown line between my forehead smoothing it out. My eyes snap at him, I know he's right, he knows he's right. 

"I'm blaming my father I should have killed him-

"I won't let you." Dominic said sternly shaking his head. 

He cup my face looking at me deeply his eyes shinning with anger that he's holding back.

"You know I won't let you do it, you're both linked and if he dies you will too." He shook his head at me. "No Jessy." 

"If it comes down to it there's no choice in this." I sat up unable to take that look in his eyes while he looks at me closely. 

I felt him sat up next to me, I can even imagine a big frown on his lips because I know how angry he gets when I talk like this. I know the back and forward arguement we will have, we'll both get frustrated and end up shouting at each other. 

I felt him place a soft kiss on my bare shoulder making my heart sank feeling his nuzzle his nose on my skin. I look over my shoulder finding him leaning on my shoulder his eyes are close against my skin. 

"Don't leave me." He whispered brokenly. 

My eyes soften at the sound of his voice creating a large lump in my throat. It was out of his character to be like this, like a man pleading. I twist around and face him, his head hung losely his eyes still close. I place my hand on either side of his face leaning my head against his. 

Loving this man more deeper then the last. 

I kissed him softly my lips lingering above his in a tickling sensation. He pulled me on his lap strandling him his arms automatically wrapping around my waist. I dart my tongue out swipe the smooth texture of his lips making him sigh in relief. 

"You can never lose me." I whispered against his lips. 

He layed down pulling me against him so that I lay my head on his chest while still being ontop of him with both my legs on either side of his waist.

"I'll love you forever." I spoke those words I always say to him and he would always reply with.

"I'll love you longer." 

I fell asleep with the beat of his soothing heart against my ears. 

"Wake up honey." A loud tap of the metal against my ears had me jolting up but the straps around my wrist and ankles held me down on a steel bed standing upright. 

My eyes widen when I see my father standing infront of me a cruel grin always platered on his face. I narrow my gaze at him feeling the burning hate run deep in me. I growled lowly tugging on the chains. 

"What do you want?" I hissed. "Torturing me is getting a bit boring isn't it?" I chuckled. 

"No," He shook his head at me. "I'm not going to torture my daughter, but he is." He gesture to the person in the shadows.

He step forward chains dragging on the ground scraping the floor as he walks and when I look into his eyes I gasp my heart ripping from me.