I should be honest with him anyways... Being honest with your mate is the only way they'll know how to care for you... How many times have I had that beaten into my head by Grammy and the others? They were all so keen to make sure that I knew how to make sure I'd be confident enough to speak up and be heard by my future mate but apparently, Grammy doesn't believe I'll actually be able to make use of the knowledge...

I lean into the tight squeeze Silas gives me before he forces us to separate, my backpack appearing at my feet as his hand finds my cheek.

...
Silas
....

My sweet boy looks flustered as all get out when I untangle our embrace, letting his backpack fall gingerly at his feet. His gorgeously flushed face gets lifted until his eyes land just short of mine, confusion written all over it as he lets his eyes drop to the knapsack again.

"Jeans aren't exactly the most comfortable thing to lay down in, Love, and I still smell like a bar. Why not change?" I answer him as I slip my own shirt off over my head, only being answered by a sharp gasp and my sweet angel scrambling back and falling onto the bed. How fast his already flushed cheeks flood with an even more vibrant shade of red, his eyes zooming around the room apparently looking for anything to focus on other than me.

It takes a moment for me to understand what his sudden problem is and it has me all smiles as I purposefully neglect to open the drawer I keep my t-shirts in, only fishing out a pair of sweatpants instead.

I give him a small break and turn before dropping my jeans, a muffled squeak sounding behind me as I peel the rest of my vodka stiffened outfit off of my body, moving as slow as possible to let my baby come to terms with how much he enjoys the sight of me.

....
Adrian
....

Silas is... I knew he was well defined... It's hard to ignore the hardness of his muscles when he enjoys pressing them against me so much... And his arms are more than obvious with the way they bulge out of the sleeves of his t-shirt... But I could have never imagined that he'd be beautiful...

And it is beautiful. As handsome as his face is when you add the rippling well-defined muscles under his unmarred tawny skin its a deadly combination...One that has my hands shoved between my legs to hide my very physical reaction at seeing him nearly naked as he changed in front of me without even a hint of shame while I shake myself to pieces where I've fallen on the bed.

"You ok, Baby?" Silas's voice is low and haughty... Like he's aware of exactly how much he looks more like the sculpture of a Greek God instead of an actual man.

...
Silas
...

"You're joking, right? Do you have a gym hidden somewhere around here that I just haven't noticed yet?" Adrian's face is so vibrantly red as he avoids my gaze, his hands crammed in between tightly clenched thighs as he shivers on the bed...his voice is hollow as his noise flares and pulls in hurried and ragged draws of my scent...If he thinks scenting me will help him calm him down he's sorely misinformed.

It's hard not to be overjoyed over how flustered he is...and over something as simple as changing in front of him... I don't try and hide the smirk that finds its way to my lips as his gentle scent is enhanced by the spicy notes of his arousal... The same arousal he's trying to hide as it strains against his jeans, his sweatshirt having ridden up in his tumble onto the bed.

"I go for a lot of long runs." That paired with an occasional morning at the gym or to blow off steam had left me tightly toned, something my love bug clearly appreciates with how he's squirming as I lean against the dresser after sliding my sweatpants on, leaving my chest and stomach on display. Adrian looks at me in disbelief but then checks himself, his cheeks roaring to life again when his eyes drip down my body before pulling them away, shifting from side to side uncomfortably on the bed, his thighs rubbing together as I watch him.

"Liam said you disappear for days at a time?"

A habit that died last night when his scent wafted into Collin's office. I would never leave my stunning Luna all by himself for days at a time. I'd never make him wonder when I was coming...if I was coming home at all. I would not stress him out as Dad did to Mom.

"I did, yeah, but I won't anymore..." Its highly doubtful that straying aimlessly through the forest around the territory for days on end would hold any appeal to my little bookworm, not that I think he wouldn't come with me if I asked him to.  He's too soft and precious to be spending nights without the creature comforts of a soft bed and warm walls surrounding him. He deserves stability.

"We can talk about it while we cuddle, Baby..." All it takes is two steps towards him for Adrian to dart off the bed, grab his bag and evade me, throwing himself behind the nearest closest door, the bathroom.

...
Adrian
...

He's just going to walk around like that? With no shirt on?

Was he going to try and strip me down himself? Right there where he'd be able to see me? And who walks around half-naked?

"Baby? You alright?" Instead of sounding concerned it sounds more like Silas is trying to keep himself from laughing while he stands patiently outside the...bathroom...door.

I drop my bag and turn the lock in the knob, unlocking it when I hear the warning growl leak from my mate's chest.

I make a mental note to ask him about the rules as I turn and let myself slide down against the door, the cold nature of the tile seeping through my jeans and kissing my bottom and thighs.

"Adrian." His voice is calmer now... More stern thinking that I've ignored his question...maybe a little worried.

"I-I'm fine." My voice cracks hard enough to make me flinch, "I'm just not as pretty as you with no shirt on. I'll just change in here."