[Let's Rev It Up! 7] Saved... (Neo Domino Kingdom Scenario 6)

(Before we begin, you don't have to be in a caravan or with a troop of soldiers protecting a noble, prince, or royals or higher ups of any kind, you can just be on your own with you horse traveling solo if you'd like. Also, Neo Domino Kingdom Scenario I believe it 3-5 are all in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Scenarios Book. Anyways, enjoy! ^ ^ )

You were walking through the Goodwin kingdom (with or without you army, caravan, group), well, at least the area that was claimed that used to be the Stardust Kingdom

You were walking through the Goodwin kingdom (with or without you army, caravan, group), well, at least the area that was claimed that used to be the Stardust Kingdom... when you were attacked by a decent sized group of Goodwin's troops. But not too long after another group of soldiers jumped through, the colors clearly from the Stardust kingdom. They protected you (And your group if you decided on that.) from Goodwin's troops, by the end Goodwin's troops retreated, but none of the Stardust Kingdom forces were injured from what could be told.

(I'll stop it right there, but I have a couple ideas, what if either your oc, Jaden, or Jack was a royal and was the ones traveling through the Goodwin kingdom to either get back home to their kingdom or are going to a kingdom.)