Amnesia

(Random thing I thought about, what if Yusei never regained his memory after losing it before Leo and Luna found him in that alley. What would Goodwin do? What would Leo and Luna do? What if Blister or even Jack found out? The random things I come up with when rewatching a series XD)

 What would Goodwin do? What would Leo and Luna do? What if Blister or even Jack found out? The random things I come up with when rewatching a series XD)

Even after the duel with Leo, he and the man he called Mr.Amnesia man couldn't remember a thing, all except for how to duel, and how to drive his duel runner. He sat down on the bench and sighed, "I guess I'll never remember who I am...." Leo sat next to him, "You will! You just need time! Or to find someone who knows you and can help you!" "But I don't know anyone except for you Guys now..." he sighs a little bit agin. Luna noticed how down he was getting on himself and wondered if this was what the monsters in his deck meant by him being sad, but she knew there was probably more, "Maybe we can check the Neo Domino Records to find out more about him?" Leo gasped and shook his head quickly, "Who knows who could be looking for him?! With the way he was driving and then crashed, he could have been running from someone?!" The amnesia man had his head down, but he seemed to be a bit wobbly. Luna noticed this almost instantly, "Hey... are you okay?" The man shook his head a bit, "I don't... feel to good..." his voice trailed off as he fell unconscious and he fell to the ground.

(I will stop there for now and we can let the plot unfold from there.)