A Love Across Time (Starshipping)

(This scenario is gonna be based off my first ever Starshipping Fanfic

(This scenario is gonna be based off my first ever Starshipping Fanfic. I still haven't transferred it over to this account since I'm working on revising and rewriting it still, the writing isn't that great, but granted it is 3 years old. 😅 But feel free to read it if you wish. The only difference in this is that the roles are reversed, Yusei in Jaden's position and Jaden in Yusei's position. So without further ado, Here is the scenario.)

Yusei seemed to be slowly going downhill in condition.... he seemed to be locking himself away... his body getting thinner and weaker... he wasn't getting the sleep he needed either.... he was refusing to leave his room... refusing to talk to anyone.... he felt like something was missing from him... something he couldn't reach....

Jaden had been thinking of Yusei ever since he met him... he couldn't get his mind off of him at all... he decided to try and find a way to visit Yusei... but when he finally did, the condition he found Yusei was not what he was expecting...

 but when he finally did, the condition he found Yusei was not what he was expecting