The Bully.... (Starshipping Scenario)

(I know I've done this one on Let's Rev It Up! 3 but that one was just a photo and not an actually scenario, so here you go. ^ ^ )

   Jaden was working on putting stuff in his locker when he heard shouting nearby, as well as two sets of footsteps running

   Jaden was working on putting stuff in his locker when he heard shouting nearby, as well as two sets of footsteps running. Soon he saw a Raven haired male from some of his classes run around the corner, looking terrified.

   Jaden though fast and he pulled Yusei into his locker with him and then shut the door, he gently covered Yusei's mouth, "Shhh... stay quiet... he won't find us here." The male gave a soft nod, trying to stay quiet, soon the bully had passed by, not even knowing they were in that locker.

   Once Jaden was sure the coast was clear, he slowly opened the locker, he helped the Raven haired male out, "Are you Okay?" The Raven male nodded softly, "Y-Yeah, thanks to you." He smiles a bit. Jaden smiles softly at him, "That's good, my name's Jaden Yuki, what's yours?" "I-It's Yusei.... Yusei Fudo...." The Raven male said. Jaden smiles goofily, "It's nice to meet you Yusei."

The next day was the last day of the school week, Friday, Jaden was excited to see Yusei again today. He had him in his last period class today, he was almost late to that class but barely made it in time. He looked back to smile at Yusei, but something seemed different about Yusei. He had a bandage on his cheek, and he didn't look up, he let his bangs fall in his face to hide his eyes.

   Jaden worries about what changed about Yusei, he was never like this before

   Jaden worries about what changed about Yusei, he was never like this before. When class was finally over, he packed his school bag and went over to talk to Yusei. Yusei had grabbed his books in his arms, but then someone bumped into him and snickered before leaving the class room, causing him to drop his book and his glasses fell off his face. Jaden got up and picked up Yusei's glasses as Yusei already had picked up his books, he sat on the desk, and carefully put the glasses back on Yusei's face, looking him right in the eyes, "Yusei.... are you alright?..."

(Long scenario, but yeah, I hope you like it. ^ ^ )