Christmas...

(I'm gonna do a bunch of random Christmas scenarios, even thought it's not that time of year! You have been forewarned!)

Christmas time is a truly happy time of year for most, others be good only for that occasion just to get presents and by January they act how they used to before. A lot tend to use it as a time to receive things they want rather than be in the spirit of giving. Some barely celebrate for personal reasons, some don't have anyone to celebrate it with. If you were to walk down a specific street, and look into a specific window on Christmas Eve, you'd see a boy, about 17 or 18 years of age...Sitting alone in the dark... his house bare of Christmas decorations at all, not even a tree was in the front room. His face was buried in his knees as he sat on the couch... he was very sad during this time of year.... but for a reason he has told no one... but anyone who has known him would know why... he doesn't even go to the Christmas parties he's invited too... or celebrate Christmas as much as he used to in the past when he was younger.

(So in this It can be any male character who is in this, I mostly set this up for the protagonist characters, but essentially something happens on Christmas Eve than effects them a lot, something that makes the kind of despise Christmas, thinking of it as a reminder of this event.)