[Let's Rev It Up! 3] The Drought...

The wild west, where crazy villains run like wild animals, where gamblers keep watch on their guns, where the baristas are hot, and the lawmen are clueless

The wild west, where crazy villains run like wild animals, where gamblers keep watch on their guns, where the baristas are hot, and the lawmen are clueless. What happens here, stays here. The drought happening through out the land has caused chaos between farmers, cattle herders, the townspeople, everyone is in the fight. The river has almost completely dried up, and only those who have wells seem to be going strong still. Being alone when times are tough like this is a dangerous thing, the sheriffs try to keep things under control, but even they get wounded, or sometimes killed during these times. Yet, this river is not being dried out, the disappearance of it is not due to evaporation, but no person has went to investigate... but one man.... his name is Yusei Fudo... he was a farm hand, lost both of his parents to an epidemic that swept the town one year... but he has a feeling that the disappearance of the what was once a raging river... is caused by something, or someone... and now he is riding towards the men who are chasing him away from the rivers headwaters... trying to hide what is truly happening...