[Let's Rev It Up! 2] The Lost Prince... (Neo Domino Kingdom Scenario 1)

In the land very different from ours, lies the Kingdom of Domino

     In the land very different from ours, lies the Kingdom of Domino. It was ruled by King Hakase and a Queen Akira, and they both ruled together happily over the kingdom, through the many years of peace. The queen was expecting a baby, that would soon be born, but what wasn't known by the rest of the kingdom was that their soon to be born child was already being targeted, as well as a war was on the horizon. On a cold rainy night, a prince was born, and he was named Yusei, but, he was sent away, to grow up safely on the outskirts of the kingdom, so he would not be killed by the assassins that threatened to. That very night though, the queen died, after bringing her son into the world. The king sent his only heir away, with one of his trusted lady in waiting, Sapphire Graycreek. Sapphire fled the castle with the small baby boy, riding away fast on her noble steed, and the King announced, that his queen and his son... had both died...

     Around 3 years later, the kingdom was at war with the Kingdom of Goodwin. In one of the many battles that took place, King Roman was struck down in battle by King Hakase, but while King Hakase was focused on the dying King under him, the younger brother of King Roman, Prince Rexford, took his chance for revenge for his fallen brother, and took down King Hakase. In the end, the Kingdom of Domino was now under the control of the newly crowned, King Rexford.

     About 16 years later, the kingdom has been completely changed. Everyone fears their new ruler, who squeezes every bit of gold the pour have left from them, so they can grow the kingdom through the many wars, many young men are brought from their villages against their will to fight in the armies, and many never return, dragons have been tamed and used in the armies as well, causing destruction, sometimes even to the army that they belong too when they lose control. The kingdom is a shadow of it's former glory, but, one young man will change everything, with the friends and creatures he meets along the way, and that man...

is the very prince who was born that rainy cold night.

(This scenario and the second one I made are my absolute favorite ones, this one in particular I worked on for about 2 hours to be sure I didn't mess it up.)