A Vision...

You woke up laying in a endless golden field, wondering how you got here as you had just fallen asleep in your bed

You woke up laying in a endless golden field, wondering how you got here as you had just fallen asleep in your bed. Soon you saw two children, holding hands while staying close to each other. One appeared to be younger than the the one next to them, but soon the scenery changed to a white room, the younger child sitting in the corner, though the appeared to be younger than they were before. The older child then walked in through the door in the wall, "Come on! We need to go before they catch us!" The older said in a hushed tone. He went over, and kneeled down. The younger one then got on their back.

After they left through the door, the scenery changed again to an alley in Neo Domino, your home city. It was raining, and it was slowly turning to morning. The two children were sitting in a box, the younger one appeared to be perfectly healthy, sleeping while wrapped in a blanket. Yet the older one.... they ran their fingers through the younger one's hair... they looked thin, sick, and cold, but they were still staying by the younger child's side, and had a look of love that a sibling would give to another.

Soon the scenery changed again to where it was night, and you were in what appeared to be an old house. The older child was asleep on the couch, they looked worse than before. The younger had placed a cold rag on the older ones sweaty forehead, and gently placed a blanket on them. They then curled up next to the older child, starting to softly cry, "P-Please..... wake up...." Two other children were there as well, looking equally worried. Soon, a voice could be heard, but only by you... "Go.... There is still time...." The scenery changed again then, to the front of the building. The building was abandoned, but you knew exactly where it was, and it wasn't too far from your place. Soon you shoot up from your sleep, breathing heavily. Do you go to the building, or ignore the dream?