Dryditch Fever (Disease Scenario 3 [2 Scenarios])

Dryditch Fever

A deadly disease causing weakness, hot flashes, chills, and dizziness. The victim is usually bedridden until eventual death. The only known cure is a Kadupul flower boiled in spring water.

(5D's Scenario)

The dryditch fever was sweeping through the Satelitte. Taking the lives of so many people as it swept through. Luckily, none of Yusei's friends or anyone at the orphanage had gotten the virus... yet. Yusei was currently working on the duel runner he was building, but he was noticeably growing pale, and looked a bit dizzy as he worked. He was trying to obviously hide it, but he wasn't having much luck.

(The first one can be before or after Jack leaves, or we can make it to when Yusei is living in Neo Domino instead. Up to you.)

(Any Other Character Scenario)

Dryditch Fever was going through your home city, so many lives were being lost every day to it... Men, Woman, Children... it was looking more and more grim with each passing day. You decided to go around and check on your friends to be sure that no one had gotten the virus. So far all your friends were fine, until you got to you friend (insert name)'s place. You heard a loud thud coming from their house.