Loss...

(Insert Character Name, we'll call them Character A) had been an orphan for as long as they could remember

(Insert Character Name, we'll call them Character A) had been an orphan for as long as they could remember... they were found when they were just a baby in the cold rain. They never knew who their parents were and probably never  would. Through out (Character A)'s life they managed to make a few friends, very close and good ones... So their life wasn't all bad. There was still sunshine through the rain.

Through these years they met (insert your name or other character name, we'll call them Character B for now), who seemed to be their closest friend. The two would laugh together, bicker and make fun of each other (in a silly and funny way) like an old married couple, but they were still amazing friends.... but then... something terrible happened...

While (Character A) and (Character B), and their whole group of friends were on a trip, a terrible Tragedy struck their home town (or city). Armies from the nearby enemy country struck their homes, stealing and kidnapping people to hold hostage and use as bait against the government.... among those people were (Character B)'s family.

After (Character B) Found our about their family's kidnapping... they were absolutely devastated, locking themselves away from anyone and everyone... they refused to eat or come out of their room... (Character A) finally made the decision to go and confront (Character B) to try and help and comfort them. Though they wouldn't be the best at comforting them since... they had never lost anyone this close to them before... but they still would try their best.

But as (Character A) tried to comfort their friend, instead of the other accepting this attempt and opening up and talking to them about it, (Character A) was met with an angry outburst from (Character B) "What would you know about Family?!" (Character B) Yelled at (Character A), "You're an orphan (Character A)!! You don't have a FAMILY!!!"

This outburst of angry words left (Character B)'s mouth before they could think and completely comprehend what they had just done. (Character B) gritted their teeth in anger, frustration, and sorrow as tears streamed down their cheeks.

(Character A) Took a few steps back, mouth agape in shock as the word sunk in more in their mind, "T... T-That...." (Character A) took a deep shaky breath, they looked up as tears started to fall down their face, the harsh words from the other sinking in more, "t-that was u-uncalled for (Character B) I... I-I..." before (Character A) finished their sentence, they ran out of the room...