"I'll tire you out this night...up to when-" I didn't finish my sentence as I receive a punch on my stomach.

"Yah Son Chaeyoung!" She pulled back but I can see that she's blushing. I faked ached and held on my stomach. She rolled her eyes and then walk pass me. She gets some juice while I watch her with my smile.

"Finish that up or you'll sleep in the sofa." She said sternly. My eyes blinked a few times and my mouth hanged.

"Yah, I'm almost a maid here..." I said and pout. She just ignores me and even walked with her chin up. I was amused by the act; I put my hands on my waist and chuckled. Can't believe she's my wife...I shake my head and just checks the food.

~
"Lily has a ballet class tomorrow right?" I asked Mina and bite on the strawberry that I'm holding.

"Yes, and we'll take her there then do some grocery. We consumed it all last Christmas and New year's eve." She said while washing the dishes. Glad she didn't complained when I asked her to do that. I'm tired from all the work that I did this whole day.

"Alright..." I said and jump off from the countertop. I then walk pass her, I went to Lily's room to check if she's asleep. Glad she is, I walked to her and kiss her forehead. I then get out with a smirk on my lips. I went to the kitchen and saw Mina is almost done. I went behind her, just watching her back with a smile. She constantly turns her head to me with a frown. I just chuckles and didn't do anything.

4 years ago, we marry each other. Then we had our first love making that night. I was the happiest. I get to close my body to you. You are not hesitant anymore. You let me kiss you, touch you and do things that I know will show how much I love you. It was the best night I had, with you laying on my chest, both of us naked. I was running my fingertips on your body, while we're laughing remembering the things that happened before. Then constantly kiss your crown cause I just want to. Intertwining our hands then you play with it as I'm feeling and hearing our soft and calm breathing's. Pull the sheet up cause you're cold and also pull you close to me to heat you with my body. Then fall asleep in each other's arms.

Wake up the next day and told me you can barely move. I laughed hysterically that time that made you hit me with your both hands. I know you were shy that time, it was written on your face, but I can't help it, you're too cute. I just ordered our breakfast that time and eat on our bed, while you're still naked.

I remember being playful that morning. That led to us doing it again. It was the same feeling as last night. Everything feels euphoric and amazing. I'm not here for lust but the feeling of you trusting me with your body and using this method to show our love for each other. Hearing you moan my name knowing I'm the one who's doing it to you. Feeling you kiss me while gripping on my shoulders. It's truly the best feeling.

"You've been staring at me for a good minute now looking like that. Are you okay?" I heard her asked worries but then smiles.

"I love you..." I blurted out and then saw her smile grew more as well as the red tint on her cheeks.

"I love you too..." She said and peck my lips. I automatically smiles like what she did earlier but I swear I look like an idiot. She laughs and then caressed my waist.

"You're tired...let's go and sleep..." She said and I just nods like I'm hypnotized. I intertwined our hands and go to our room.

We both do some routine first then lay on our bed. She lay on my chest while I hug her waist with my left hand. I was just feeling her on me, silence engulfs us. Its late now so we should sleep.

"Chaeng..." I heard her called me. I hummed and rub her waist.

"I want a baby...my own baby..." My eyelids we're falling but then it went wide. I pulled her just to see her serious face. I gulped and blinked my eyes a few times.