Chapter 47

Chaeyoung

"I...I'll go now...I...bye..." She said and abruptly stood and walked away, leaving me with my mouth slightly opened. I watched her disappear from the crowd. I then face palmed.

"I shouldn't have said that!" I yelled and bury my face on the table.

"Stupid alcohol!" I yelled again.

"What a way to scare her Chaeyoung... she told you she was still scared and unsure about you, and you suddenly said those things. Wow, you fucked up..." I said and sighed.

"Hey cub, you okay? And where is Mina?" I heard Tzuyu's voice. I raise my head and looked at her.

"She run away...I said things I shouldn't..." I said and looked at where I last saw her.

"Oh, maybe those words caught her off guard... she'll be fine." She said smiled, I just sighed and then drink.

"I don't think so...I came out as an obsessive ex trying to have her back...I'm so stupid for not thinking of the things I would do..." I said and sighed.

"Don't worry cub, for sure she didn't thought of that, she knows you, she knows that you love her and wouldn't do such crazy things." Tzuyu said assuring me. I just gave her a small smile.

"Why don't you stop saying things and act." She added that made my eyebrow raised.

"Excuse me?" I said with a frown.

"What I mean is, do something instead of saying "you'll wait and you still love her"" She paused looking at me with her fingers even up doing the quotation sign. I put my drink down and faced her. I want this conversation to keep going. I looked at her dumbfounded. She rolled her eyes and put her hands down.

"Court her or show her that you love her. That's simple-"

"That's not simple!" I cut her off.

"She told me before that she don't want to see my face again, she hated me for what I've done Tzuyu. How am I supposed to court her if I know that she hate-"

"Its been 2 years cub! She came back, she looked at you in the eye, she talked to you, she laughed because of you, you made her smile tonight. What's not clicking!?" She yelled that at me. I close my mouth and looked down. 'yeah...maybe I shouldn't just wait here and should actually do something...'

"You were the CEO of our company yet you're here being dumb because of a girl" Tzuyu said and I saw her on my peripheral vision face palming. I smiled and shake my head, realizing my dumbness.

"You're right...I should do something and lessen the talk..." I said and smiled at her revealing my dimple.

"Yeah! That's the Chaeyoung I know! Go have your girl back!" She yelled and then we both laugh.

"Thanks Tzuyu, for knocking some senses in me." I said and chuckled. She did the same and then drink.

"No problem cub, just know that we will always be here for you." She said and then we tossed our drinks.

~
I'm on my way now to her. It's been months since I last visited her. For sure the kid misses me. I bought a couple of toys and school supplies for her. She asked for it so I don't have a choice.

I stopped by a drive thru to buy some foods for her and the others.

I get out of the car and get the foods and things that I bought.