Chapter 18

Mina

"Chaeng, get off my bed and leave my room." I said with a stern voice. She didn't even flinch and buried her face to my pillow. She volunteered to take us home and I didn't know that she'll be staying here. My room is a mess because of earlier. 

"Chaeyoung, get out or I'll kick your ass!" I yelled and grabbed her left arm and dragged it. She groaned still closed eyes. I hit her arm and she groaned more, she pulled me and hugged me sideways, she buried her face on my neck and I even felt her sniffing it. I felt my face heating up as well as my body stiffen. 'Is she for real doing this!, this is harassment!' 

"Chaeng...I still need to fix my room, it's a mess." I said pushing her. She shook her head and pulled me closer. I felt the tip of her lips touch my pulse point and I accidentally moaned. I instantly covered my mouth but I know she heard it. I felt her lips curved up into a smile, this girl really!

"Do it, but let me rest here. I'm so tired." She said and let go from the hug. I quickly sat up and caught my breath; I didn't know I'd been holding it back since she hugged me. I gave her a glare but she's asleep and even hugging my pillow. 'She sure feels at home.'

After I'm done fixing my clothes and cleaning, I sat on my bed and looked at the cub. Her mouth was kind of agape and I think she's also snoring. 'Cute' I thought and smiled. 

"You should rest in your room, not in here. You're not even in your comfortable clothes." I said and shook my head. I gave her one last look before I took a bath. After I'm done I decided to play video games, to kill time. I'm not gonna bother her and just let her sleep until she wakes up. I positioned myself on the right side of the bed. I didn't lean on my head board since it will cause too much moving that might wake her up. I put my headphones on and started to play.

After a few plays I stretched my back since it's numbed. I regret not leaning on my pillow or something. I slouched but only to find two pairs of arms wrapped around my waist. It pulled me and I instantly felt the softness of my pillow at my back. I took off my headphones and looked at the human cushion/intruder. Half opened eyes, a pouty lips and a messy hair, seriously, did she sleep or got raped. I laughed at the thought.

"I saw you grimaced because your back hurts. Why didn't you lean on something and play comfortably." She said and rested her chin on my shoulder. I was shocked and didn't know what to say. She lifted her arms and said "Go finish that game, you might lose, I know you hate it." And put my headphones on. She turned my face to the screen and I just leaned on her comfortably, continuing to play. Her arms were back on my waist and her chin was still on my shoulder.

"Yes!, I won again!" I shouted and put my headphones down. I raised my hands up and smiled enthusiastically.

"I'm glad, but there's no need to break my eardrums, Minari. Your voice was soft but it's so close to my ears." She winced and held her right ear.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." I said and turned to her to give an apologetic smile. 

"Not forgiven." She said and pouted. 

"Eh?, Fine, you must be hungry. I'll order some foo-" I was about to stand up but she cut me off and suddenly pulled me. I landed on her lap with her hands on my side. My eyes went wide and I immediately stood up but she wrapped her arms around me, trapping me.

"Chaeng, swear to God if you don't let me go I'll cut your head off." She chuckled and went closer. My breath hitched and my face is heating up because we're inches apart.