Thank you, my dear reader

Hi my dear reader! (Warning: Cringe alert😂)

God at last I finish this book/story. I'm so happy I get to do this and now it's done. For the past few months I was really happy for the support and position feed backs that I received. Thank you to you for doing that.

I'm still thankful to you even though you're a silent reader. Thank you for those who were there at the beginning up to the end, to those that's here midway of my updating and to the ones who just stumbled upon this book. Thank you for liking this story, for reading, voting, commenting and putting this in your reading lists. You don't know how much it made me happy.

I started this literally after Mina's birthday. I was happy that Chaeng took that photo. And then I realized to use them as the characters for the plot of this story. I already had this plot; I'm just scared to try. But then I got inspired to the books I read before. I told myself, why shouldn't I try? There's nothing to lose. And then I started to update this story. I was happy before at 10 reads, I'm happy someone reads this story. These thoughts that I have that I put into writing.

To my SLA fam, the authors who inspired me to write, their stories that left me happy, sad and all other emotions. Thank you.

I asked myself, why don't I try doing that? Writing out some scenarios that I know myself that will make me happy or even sad? I can write my own ending and how the story will flow. I want to do that, considering my mind is kind of too imaginative. And I also can't experience those things; I can't rewrite my own story. So I'll just write it out to satisfy myself😂

I'm happy I get to share this story with you. I'm really thankful that at some point I made you happy, sad, or even mad...I guess😂

I love you guys!😂😂 I feel like I'm so cheesy right now. Bear with me; I'm not use to this kind of feeling😂

To SLA fam and DEPUTS fam. Love you all😄😂