Chapter 16

Chaeyoung

We entered the restaurant and told the waiter our reservation. We followed the waiter and he brought us to the VIP room. I pulled a chair for Mina and she sat. I told the waiter that I'm just going to call them while we wait for our friends. I sat beside Mina and fished out my phone. I called hyung but Nayeon unnie answered the phone.

"Unnie, are you near? We came here first." I said and put it on the loudspeaker. 

~"Yeah...just looking for some parking space;" She said and I heard hyung's curses. She's probably annoyed because they had to wait for someone to leave. I bid my goodbye and hung up. After I hung up, the door opened revealing Dahyun and the others. 

"Why did you leave us? We don't know where to go." Dahyun whined and hit my head. I chuckled and smiled at the others.

"Sorry...I didn't mean to." I said and scratched my head. 

"You're too whipped, that's why." Tzuyu said and smirked. I just nodded and looked at Mina with a smile. She's staring at me which made me blushed and looked at her worried. I held her hand that's on her lap and caressed it.

"What's wrong?" I asked still with a frown. She shook her head and looked down. I just let her and still hold her hand. I caught Sana and Momo looking at us with a smile on their face so I smiled sheepishly. 

"Sorry, I haven't told you Sana and Momo that I'm officially courting Mina." I stood up and bowed to them. They giggled and gestured to me to sit down, I just followed but slightly embarrassed. 'They know already...or I'm being too formal?'

"We already know. The time when you took Mina home after your "date", she was all giddy that night and smiling like an idiot. She's hugging the penguin plushie tightly with a blushing face, so we confirmed that something happened. Y'all we're not kissy earlier so we guess that you were courting her, and we're right." Sana said and they smiled at us. I just nodded and looked at Mina.

"You like that plushie that much huh." I said and chuckled.

"That's the first time I received a plushie from someone. And the fact that the person who gave me that is thinking of me while buying it, makes me feel special. So thank you..." She said and I smiled brightly revealing her gums.

"You're welcome...my angel." I said and the door opened, revealing the 3mix (you know who they are). 

"They're here, let's order!" Dahyun shouted and called the waiter. The waiter entered the room and gave us the menu. We stated what we wanted and then he left. After a few minutes the door opened and they served us the food. After they're done we started to eat.

"The food was great here, thanks Chaeyoung!" Momo said and blew kisses to me. I just nod and chuckled.

"We often go here because of the ambiance and the place. It's relaxing and can relieve stress, plus the A+ foods." Tzuyu said. All of them nod their heads and back to eat again. I was done so I looked around. I caught Nayeon unnie pissing hyung off. Hyung is feeding her and at the same time herself. 

"Are you two together?, Why are you feeding Nayeon unnie?" I said to them and frowned. The others look at me and to Hyung too. She sighed and put the chopsticks down. 

"Tell them." Nayeon unnie said and smiled triumphantly. The latter eyed her and faced us.

"I let her win in a game because she keeps hitting me to death, and keeps whining. After she won she told me there's a punishment, I just gladly took it because I can't do anything." She finishes and eats again. We all looked at her confused, and shocked. We didn't believe her so we looked at Nayeon unnie and her mouth was wide open and she too looked shocked.