Chapter 39

Chaeyoung

"Cub, over here!" I heard Dahyun called me and saw her waving at us. She was with the others at the front row. I'm guessing it's where we will sit later. The stage was lifted a bit so the people behind us, and even the far ones can still watch the performance. We walked to them hand in hand and greeted each other's.

"Where are the dancers?" I asked as I looked around. I just saw some students going in and out behind that curtain. It's really spacious here, there are only few people around and most of them are trying out booths while some were eating.

"Of course they were practicing!" Dahyun yelled at me. I glared at her and rolled my eyes.

"Then who are we waiting here? What are we doing?" I asked again with my eyes glaring at Dahyun, but she didn't see it because now she's talking to someone on the phone.

"No one, it's just that we happened to all meet here." Nayeon unnie said, some of them were really busy, actually my friends, Jeongyeon unnie and Tzuyu are discussing some things to our secretary, and Dahyun was talking to someone. I turned to Nayeon unnie and she gave me an awkward smile.

"They were really busy about this event." Jihyo unnie said and I just nod, maybe I should get back to work and helped them out.

"Psh...I'll just walk around..." I said and dragged Yeri along with me.

"Yah cub, help us here! Get back, be the CEO again!" I heard Dahyun yelled at me. I turned to her and waved my hand.

"In Monday I'll be back!" I yelled back and didn't let her talk back.

"You want some corndog?" I asked Yeri as we walked around the stalls. She nods then we stopped by a stall and buy for each one.

"So you'll be back?" Yeri asked, I nodded and wiped some stain on her mouth. She blushed at what I did and I just laughed.

"You're so cute!" I said still laughing; she hit my arm and rolled her eyes.

"Don't work yourself too much okay?" She said and I nodded again.

"Don't worry, I'll find time for us to date." I said and winked at her. She rolled her eyes then glared at me.

"I want you to rest as much as you could. It's fine if we won't date that often, I can still cook our dinner and consider it a date." She added and took a bite on her corn dog.

"Right..." I said and bit on her corndog. I grinned after and peck her lips. She froze and looked at me with shocked. I started to laughed again and received another slapped.

"We're in public!" she whispered-yelled at me.

"What!? why!? Can't I kiss my girlfriend!?" I asked as I took a bit. I know what she's talking about, I just want to tease her.

"You're such a flirt..." She said and walked passed me. I laughed again and just followed her.

After we're done eating, we watched a group of teenagers dancing around here. They were so good dancing to those Kpop songs.

"I wish I'm a good dancer." I heard Yeri said, I looked at her and frowned.

"Why?" I asked and she replied by shaking her head. I back away and slide my hand that's on her waist to her hand.

"I can't also dance but I can do this..." I said and turn her with my hand that's above her. She turned with a blushed and smiling face and I can't help but grinned. I pulled her and kissed her temple.

Tonight (MiChaeng) ✓ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें