Chapter 33

Mina

Dahyun picked us up and now we're on the way to Sana's restaurant. Momo said that she likes to eat there and promise that she'll pay, but of course I doubt it. The drive to Sana's restaurant was fun. Dahyun and Momo always make jokes about Sana and sometimes to me. They were actually close and comfortable to each other now, compared before. I think it's because you can see how Dahyun moved on from that and accept it, then finally found the one who completes her, which is Sana. I actually didn't expected that this two would get along, despite of their past, Dahyun's feelings to Momo before and now Momo to Sana's. And up until now I still can't believe that Momo develop feelings for Sana. I think it was the time when Momo was so sorry for Dahyun that she always gets drunk then blames herself because she hurt her feelings. I remember those times that they were always together. Sana was always taking care of Momo. She was always there at every bar and every place that Momo wants to get wasted in. Momo acted that way because that's the first time she witnesses someone being hurt like that because of her. Momo had been into relationship that she always gets hurt. She was used to it that having Dahyun like that shakes some things on her. She once told us that it's better if she's the one who gets hurt, rather than she'll hurt someone. That guilt lasted for a year, and in that year Sana was always there for her. I think that's why she fell in love with Sana. Sana was very caring and affectionate. It's not hard to fall in love with her personality and to simply her well-being.

I'm thankful that year of sufferings from Momo ended. I'm glad Dahyun and her finally talk it out and became friends. Some of you might think that maybe Dahyun still loves Momo. But I think not. I myself was a witness of how Dahyun loved Momo and how she loves Sana now. It was really different. I think it was because we grew up, before we were all a bunch of kids. Yes we were in twenty's but that doesn't make us matured. Dahyun once told me, when we were still doing the CF's. She told me how she has a crush on Momo and how beautiful and talented she is. She told me her personality suited her. That's why I told her that "why don't you court her?" She agreed on me and that's how they started. Our friends also teased them together that's why I think, Dahyun thought that they should be together, because even her friends agreed and she was also worth it.

But of course Momo had issues. It was the time when she just broke up with someone, not gonna name her. But she had this last relationship that really hurt her. She told us that after that she wouldn't be in a relationship again. Because it really hurted her. So when Dahyun asked her if it's okay to court her, she rejected it. After that I remembered they both distanced themselves to each other. Then a month after they started dating, I was confused that time but just let them be. Then the confessions happened a week after I confront her and Sana's distance to each other.

I think Dahyun love for Momo was purely infatuation and because how our friends tease them to each other. I think why Dahyun reacted that way when they were in the dance studio was because Momo hurt her pride. Dahyun was known for being a playgirl and always gets what she wants, so Momo rejecting her for the I don't know, second time?, was really painful and hurt her ego. We'll that's just my observation. Or maybe she just really loves Sana more than she loved Momo. Because everytime I caught her staring at Sana, it was full of love and admiration, just like...chae-...Jimin...Looks like Dahyun was always in Utopia when she's with Sana and that's very beautiful.

"Yah Mitang stop thinking about Jimin! You'll see him later!" Sana yelled at me. Didn't know that were already at the place. I blushed at what she said and just laughs. We then got out and entered the place. From a far I can already hear how loud Nayeon and Jihyo unnie's voice. 'They were acting like they haven't been seeing each other where in fact they always hung out, the four of them with Tzuyu and Jeongyeon unnie. And one more thing, they were working together!'